provides independent valuation services to internal and external clients across a wide array of OTC derivative products.
To write an effective pest control job description, begin by listing detailed duties, responsibilities and expectations. We have included pest control job description templates that you can modify and use.
Continuous Learning– Become knowledgeable in the array of available Florida Pest Contol products and services through provided, paid training
Must be flexible with work assignments to meet the customer needs
Upon service completion, fill out necessary paperwork including the service ticket, new sales agreement
Be responsible for submitting legible, clear and accurate service tickets to office personnel
Be responsible for maintaining a clean truck, equipment and uniform
Use handheld computerized equipment to manage service and document structural, sanitation and pest issues
This position is classified as heavy work
Follow a daily schedule, ensuring timely arrival at each of your customer’s home
Provide marketing materials to customers
Apply all forms of pesticides (e.g., sprays, dusts, baits, aerosols, gases, ) and other compounds safely and as recommended to areas of need
Qualifications for a job description may include education, certification, and experience.
Licensing or Certifications for
List any licenses or certifications required by the position:
RSPH, DOD, CPR, IPCA, SQF
Typically a job would require a certain level of education.
Employers hiring for the pest control job most commonly would prefer for their future employee to have a relevant degree such as
High School and Collage Degree
General Education, Education, Business, Entomology, Management, Agriculture, Biology, Sciences, Wildlife, Forestry
Desired skills for
State and local regulations regarding pest control
Technical data concerning chemicals used and their application
Array of available JC Ehrlich products and services through provided
Array of available Presto-X products and services through provided
Specific customer requirements and complete customer training
Array of available Western Exterminators products and services through provided
Technical data concerning chemicals uses and their application
Must be able to work an combination route - 50% of route is day work & 50% of route is overnight/graveyard work (9/10pm to 5/6am)
Qualified candidates must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Must be able to work an overnight/graveyard shift (9/10pm to 5/6am)
Must be able to work a combination route - 50% of route is day work & 50% of route is overnight/graveyard work
Assist other EH&S personnel as required
Our innovative and growing company is looking to fill the role of pest control. Please review the list of responsibilities and qualifications. While this is our ideal list, we will consider candidates that do not necessarily have all of the qualifications, but have sufficient experience and talent.
Responsibilities for pest control
- Responsible for the day to day operation of a pest control services and customer route
- Address customer questions and provide service solutions
- Pest Control- Conduct inspections to determine the source of pest activity
- Customer Experience– Build customer relationships through friendly, helpful, and courteous behavior during service visits
- Must meet physical requirements with or without accommodations
- Successfully meet pre-employment background screen and drug test standards
Qualifications for pest control
- Must be able to work a day route with early morning starts
- Competitive Compensation + Incentive Plan
- On-going professional development courses to maintain licensure
- Career Growth – We are proud of our track record of promoting our internal technicians directly into management roles!
- Acceptable driving record and ability to pass a background check, physical, and drug screenings
- Good driving record, background screening, and drug tests are required