I am a vision-driven change agent with a career-long record of operations, sales tactics, and team management success for leading organizations. I have demonstrated a proven talent for aligning business strategy and objectives with established business development and operations management paradigms to achieve maximum operational impacts with minimum resource expenditures. Growth-focused thought leader with expertise spanning entrepreneurship, strategic planning, sales strategy, market analysis, client needs assessment, team building & training, management development, technology solutions, market share tactics, product knowledge, business turnaround & startup strategy, profitability enhancement, cross-functional team leadership, performance assessment, client relationship management, and project coordination. Exceptionally dedicated professional with keen interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills, as well as policy development and resource allocation expertise.
LIFEBALANCE STUDIOS, LLC / ROLLING HILLS ESTATES, CA
Prepare the business & accompanying proprietary operating details in order to sell the business to a new group of owners. Navigating the due diligence and onboarding new operators.
- Elevate and optimize margin in an upscale fitness model by developing retail procedures such as bespoke flex-scheduling platforms & automated dynamic client personalizations, etc which are received as proprietary value-added differentiators to potential clients.
- Manage the Recruitment and coaching of highly qualified fitness, training, marketing, and operational staff to operate the retail location successfully.
- Initiate due-diligence & compliance to federal requirements necessary to begin franchising.
- Steered lease negotiations with lessor to secure & provide a retail location, which included demolition of current space, and an upgrade infrastructure required for new business use, all at lessor's cost by providing the value of the ongoing relationship and it's role in ongoing franchise growth.
- Supervised the build-out of the 1,500' retail location.
DIRECTOR, MEDIA PRODUCTIONS & OPERATIONS
TONE IT UP, LLC / MANHATTAN BEACH, CA
Governed media operations for outgoing productions, including site selection, equipment selection, direction, executive production, camera operation, audio engineering, lighting, script supervision, editing, color grading, sound editing, score, final deliverables, and media buying to produce necessary content for worldwide presence in the fitness space.
University of Hartford
Management of Information Systems & Business Administration
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (B.SC.) IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, GRADUATED 2006
University of Hartford, West Hartford, CT