Fresher seeking internship opportunities for Summer 2019
First Year Event Officer
Imperial College Korean Society / London
- Selected as a First Year Event Officer of the Imperial College Korean Society.
- Assisted planning cultural events of the Imperial College Korean Society.
Logistics Director, Social Innovation Academy
Imperial College Entrepreneurs
- Elected as the Logistics Director of the Imperial Entrepreneurs Social Innovation Academy.
- Planned and supported Launch Event held on the 31st of January 2019 at Imperial College London.
- Currently planning future events.
Founder and Chairman
TMP, Inc. / Daejeon, South Korea
- Founded the non-profit social enterprise TMP, Inc. and led cooperative projects in Tanzania, Cambodia, and Jordan with over 100 students in need.
- Managed legal paperwork, Member recruitment, project planning, preparation of funds.
- Facilitated a partnership with the Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) and received a $600 grant from the Hope to the Future Association.
- Currently managing legal paperwork and holding the honorary Chairman position.
Private Tutoring / Seoul, South Korea
- Taught 6 students for the Advanced Placement Test in Statistics and Calculus. All received highest or second highest grades.
- Prepared 1 student for the SAT2 Test in Mathematics Level 2. Received 800/800.
Imperial College London
BSc. Mathematics with Statistics for Finance
\Modules: Mathematical Computation (MATLAB, Python), Probability and Statistics, Foundations of Analysis, Geometry and Linear Algebra, Mathematical Methods, Analysis, Mechanics
Cheongshim International Academy
GPA: 4.95, SATI: 1520
US Advanced Placement Qualifications (1 to 5 scale with 5 as full credit)
Microeconomics - 5, Macroeconomics - 5, Calculus BC - 5, World History - 5, English Language and Composition - 5, Physics 1 - 5, Physics C: Mechanics - 5, Statistics - 5