Sabrina De Veylder-Pahwa
Global Strategic Product Marketing
Decisive, energetic and curious product marketer with engineering background and experience working in 3 countries and a range of B2B markets. Quick learner who thrives in adventurous endeavors and always seeks new and better methods to reach business goals. Strategic thinker well-versed in developing a vision and engaging cross-functional global resources to successfully drive results. Loves to mentor and develop junior team members to help them reach their full potential.
Global Market Development Manager
3M / Austin, TX
Global Manager for all 3M business with Electrical Utilities ($180M+). Grew 2016 sales by 11%. YTD US Sales growing at 3%, 1pt above market growth in highly competitive & mature space.
- Led and presented the global strategic marketing plan to the Executive team, leveraging subject matter expertise in 4 main areas: 3M overall portfolio, competitive landscape, market trends and customers current and future needs
- Collaborated with key cross-functional stakeholders (sales, product development, finance, etc.)
- Oversaw the execution of key initiatives across regions and functions
- Designed marketing content plan for publications in #1 website for targeted segment.Won March 2017 Readers Choice
- Leveraged Salesforce.com to assess sales pipeline, supporting sales team and measuring ROI on campaigns
- Developed global pricing strategy by studying pricing/volume impact on P&L, resulting in defining optimized competitive pricing
- Coached and provided guidance to intern on how to assess a market based on secondary and primary research; tutored on best practices for executive presentations
Global Product Marketing Manager
3M / Austin, TX
Managed Global P&L for $150M+ business.
- Mapped and analyzed customer journey to understand key conversion levers driving product adoptability
- Repositioned product in marketplace by redefining and effectively communicating value proposition
- Equipped sales team with assets and tools (videos, landing page, FAQs, competitive briefs, success stories, webinars, etc.) and assisted with training helping sales team gain confidence and expertise in selling value
- Created a social media community platform helping global teams leverage best practices
- Launched differentiated product closing product portfolio gap in high growth segments
- Coached team of 4 MBA students working on a consulting project benchmarking and developing market penetration strategies in China
Strategic Business Development Analyst
3M / Austin, TX
Led projects for 3M’s various divisions as part of internal strategy and marketing consulting group.
- Defined key technical gaps in smart grid solution; identified 4 Start-ups and 12 OEMs with complementary technical capabilities, resulting in opportunities for further technical investigation and collaboration through equity investment, partnership or as a vendor
- Researched Latin American market for introduction and expansion of 3M Touch technology; identified potential value chain partners and developed strategies to increase technology awareness in local markets
- Developed short- and long-term strategy to increase adoption rate of new product through collaboration with regulators, utilities and trade associations ; prioritized target States based on current regulatory environment and industry initiatives
- Generated background information by assisting participants during War Gaming workshop
- Organized recruiting for full-time Analyst and summer intern positions, resulting in 100% offers accepted