Contact Center Solutions
- With over ten years’ experience in the outsourcing field, there is something that we have very present in our minds, “Each interaction matters!”. Each interaction matters when you only have one chance to transmit our strong values and culture to customers, treating them the best way possible, paying undivided attention to their needs, making them feel they are not doing business with a company but with people who understand people, finding ways to go above and beyond with solving their request, because, in the end, they are one of the most valuable reasons for a company to exist
- Highly driven General Manager successful at implementing strategic approaches to drive profitability and sales. Recognized for performance excellence in operations and customer care. Successful at motivating, training and developing team members to drive profitability in highly competitive environment.
- Focused Operations Manager successful in contract negotiation and process improvement. Able to remain calm and poised even in high-pressure situations. Adept at leveraging in-depth knowledge of industry trends and shifts to offer valuable insights on opportunities for new growth and expansion.
- Supervision and training
- Top talent recruiting, hiring and
- Cross-functional team retention management
- Skilled negotiator
- Sales team development
- Customer experiences
- Communication skills improvements
- Client Relations
- Advertising and marketing
Pollux BPO / Lancaster, CA
Managing and improving requirements, gaps analysis, training and development and new program rollout resulting in Pollux BPO, a multichannel contact center focused in customer service over the phone, chat and email support and social media moderation support.
- Training, managing and motivating employees to promote professional skill development.
- Hiring, coaching, and mentoring existing and new Pollux BPO associates.
- Implemented effective customer service surveys to encourage feedback.
Corporate Travel Management / Palmdale, CA
- Usage of Sabre and Apollo for changes and new reservations. Familiar with worldwide Airlines Procedures.
- Demonstrated self-reliance by meeting and exceeding workflow needs.
- Recognized by management for providing exceptional customer service.
Customer Service Associate
- Santa Tecla, El Salvador
- Supported customer service goals and enhanced relations through friendly, knowledgeable, and positive communication. Supported company and clients, including addressing inquiries, resolving issues and managing customer relations.
- Met and exceeded productivity targets by handling every interaction with top- notch customer service.
- Cultivated impactful relationships with customers and drove business development by delivering product knowledge.
Universidad Centroamericana Jose Simeon Canas
GED certificate - California GED testing
Riviera River Cruises - Certificate of achievement - California
Universidad Centroamericana Jose Simeon Canas - El Salvador - Computer