Digital Marketing Consultant
Keith is Digital Marketing Strategist with CRM Marketing, Marketing Automation Development, Content Strategy, Email Marketing Campaign and Sales Training credentials. He has a passion for optimizing brand messaging effectiveness and operational efficiency. Keith has strong agency, consulting, and SaaS roots, across 23 industries and over 150 campaigns. He is detail focused, thrives on a whiteboard, and loves to bring new marketing campaigns to life. He can comfortably host strategic conversations with C-level and V-level executives, then translate technical specifications and implementation paths with Directors and Marketing Manager talent.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Hanks & Friends, LLC / Atlanta
- Develop & implement persona-driven marketing automation strategy to prospects, existing customers and partners.
- Manage daily marketing automation operations including: nurture programs, ad-hoc newsletters & announcements, reporting, integrations, scoring rules, user management, content recommendations, and forecasting.
- Provide marketing automation technical audits, reviewing nurture campaign utilization, configurations, segmentation rules, dynamic lists, data hygiene, CRM field mapping, CTA notifications.
- Develop and optimize customer journey messaging, mapping CRM data rules and auditing existing assets (email nurtures, email copy, trackable URLs, video, data sheets, downloadable assets). Provide content direction and forecasts for additional opportunities within CX.
- Design, author, configure and test ‘marketing voice’ clean HTML templates. Ghost-write ‘sales voice’ content. Deploy on behalf of sales contacts.
- Engineer inbound/outbound notifications for sales team members, call center employees, and other relevant rules-based stakeholders.
- Conduct Marketing Workshops to interview, develop and coach key management stakeholders. Document and timeline implementation pathing through cross-functional teams and departments.
- Provide third party subject matter expert support for project calls with marketing automation, content messaging, and CRM implications.
Experience with Pardot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, IBM Watson Campaign Automation (Silverpop), Marketo, Responsys, Mailchimp, and Herefish. Additional experience with various CRM, CMS and third party SaaS marketing tech integrations.
SKILLS: Digital Marketing Strategy, Marketing Automation, Content Direction & Development, Marketing Technology Audits, Email Marketing Programs, Implementations & Migrations, CRM Data Mapping, Data Hygiene, Customer Success, Training & Enablement, Tradeshow Marketing, Workflow Design, MarTech HTML Programming, SEO / SEM
Agency Relationship Manager, Partner Channel
Silverpop, an IBM Company
- Consulted agency partners on email marketing best practices and CRM strategy positioning.
- Designed and hosted channel-wide sales enablement webinars with agencies and select SaaS integration partners.
- Provided RFQ / RFQ support, and technical capabilities support to agencies in competitive deals with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Marketo, Oracle Resonsys, and Eloqua.
- Created ‘manual marketing automation’ proof of concept campaign, uncovering a native flaw with how Salesforce tracks sales team activity.
- Managed daily customer success operations such as support escalations and email deliverability case resolution.
- Launched agency-lead city meetup groups across the US.
- Established Silverpop Agency Advisory Council.
In 2014 Silverpop was acquired by IBM, creating IBM Marketing Cloud. The email / marketing automation product is known today as IBM Watson Campaign Automation
Response Mine Interactive / Atlanta, GA
- Lead client onboarding and ongoing strategy development.
- Manage client relationships and account operations.
- Ensure account profitability via a P&L analysis.
- Manage client renewals, negotiations and upsells.
- Improve the agency’s SEO offering via emerging trends.
- Author Point of View statement on emerging digital marketing.
- Mentor and develop junior employees.
- Act in a project management capacity between Account Service and Media.
- Negotiate contracts with clients, working with finance and legal.
Sr. Account Manager
TwentySix2 Marketing / Atlanta, GA
- Manage SEO, SEM, marketing automation and CMS web development campaigns for small business and mid-sized clients.
- Conduct stakeholder interviews and create digital content that matches offline brand experience.
- Develop inbound marketing campaigns to attract, nurture, and convert prospects.
- Review client analytics, present findings and recommendations.
- Present recommendations on weekly, monthly and quarterly reviews.
- Maintain client relationship, renewals, and cross/upsells.
Sales Operations Specialist
Iron Mountain Digital / Boston, MA
- Administer and Track Global Sales Leads through Salesforce.com.
- Manage the department's Intranet content and continue to improve content strategy.
- Register and track new business contracts and distribute to proper fulfillment channel.
- Create effective product messages for prospects, customers and partners.
- Recognize the ability to leverage security into our products and business process to drive additional customer opportunity.
- Project Management: lead product launch sub committees to accomplish specific task based goals critical to the life of the product and new software releases.
- Generate and communicate new business opportunities and customer retention through proactive account servicing.
Bachelors / Marketing, Computer Information Systems
Dual Business Major: Marketing & Computer Information Systems
MBA Thesis: “Non-Traditional Marketing Impacting Multi-Collaborative Networks.”