Creative Direction - Creative Management - Project Management
I’m a rare creative director and account manager hybrid that allows me to manage creative projects with a unique set of skills. I have demonstrated innovative talent and expertise for multiple high-pressure advertising agencies and in-house brands. I am hard working and highly motivated. I have pride in the results of both my personal and team projects. I am passionate about interactive creativity as well as the fusion of technology and design.
Freelance Creative Direction, Creative Management and Project Management
Independent Contractor - Creative Account Management
Yum! Brands/Taco Bell
- Served as a partner in a cross-functional marketing team to execute project briefs.
- Provided guidance to a team of art directors, designers and copywriters to ensure all work was delivered against the strategy and objectives, while adhering to project timelines.
- Managed communication process between internal client and creative department, while facilitating feedback and approvals.
- Partnered with external production and distribution partners.
- Attended and managed off-site weekly photoshoots for print, merchandising, and packaging projects.
Clients: 20th Century Fox, BET, American Express, Supercuts, Nickelodeon
- Conceived and implemented concepts, creative guidelines and strategies for various projects for both new and existing clients.
- Managed the BET Aaliyah Tribute Instagram campaign, which won the 2017 Shorty Award for Ephemeral Video.
- Provided Art Direction and Production for photography and video shoots for all agency clients.
- Set up photo studio in-house for quick and professional content creation.
- Hired, developed, and managed a small team of designers, editors, and videographers, ensuring that they met deadlines and stayed within budget.
- Managed print and production vendors to ensure all work was completed and approved internally.
Clients: Dole, Honda, CiCis Pizza, Mattel, Sony, Primrose, Naked Juice, Lucky Strike
• Developed and executed creative deliverables.
• Presented concepts, implemented marketing strategies and developed interactive design solutions for creative campaigns.
• Led, and worked in conjunction with a collaborative team of designers, copywriters, information architects, content analysts, audio designers and production specialists.
• Designed, produced and updated important visual assets for online media and websites.
Clients: Coke, Pepperidge Farm, P&G, Sony, TJX, Ford, Six Flags, Nestle, Crayola, J&J
- Worked on the planning, strategy and execution of ongoing creative concepts for various Fortune 500 brands, including unconventional advertising opportunities such as on-campus ambassador programs and early-stage Facebook campaigns.
- Developed and pitched ideas to win new business with a team of UX, IA, and content strategists.
- Managed client needs throughout project development process.
- Executed and managed junior graphic designers and freelance creatives for non-traditional media, videos, and print work.
EQUINOX 3/6 - 2/8
Lead Graphic Designer
- Designed print, direct mail, outdoor, signage, magazine and multipage layout materials.
- Worked with over 50 club managers on signage needs and branding standards.
- Created impactful direct marketing campaigns driving recognition for the brand and building membership.
- Worked with creative director on concepting for high profile marketing projects.