In the capacity of a strategic consultant and sales professional, I partner with organizations to assist them in translating corporate goals into viable solutions and product offerings that increase employee productivity.
Throughout my career, I’ve had opportunities to partner with both local and national clients, collaborate with professionals in clinical and corporate settings, and customize solutions to address the needs of my clients across all areas of their business.
To be successful, strategic workforce solutions must be dynamic. Organizations need flexibility, tailored solutions, and processes that measure progress, anticipate problems and needs, and produce best-fit approaches.
Through a consultative approach, my mission for each client is to discover the strategies that best fit their organizational goals and needs, from the departmental level down to the considerations of the individual employees themselves.
Above all, the partnerships I develop with my clients are personalized. I work until I find solutions to fit their needs. Every organization and individual is unique and any successful solutions to enhance their business must take that into account.
DIRECTOR, ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT / BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
ADB Advertising, LLC / Rochester
Collaborate with clients to create custom marketing strategies based on company history, goals, and budgetary requirements
- Created innovative new marketing plans for 60% of the existing client base, and on boarded five new clients, resulting in a 30% increase in sales revenue for 2017.
- Use social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram to boost brand awareness; increasing the overall online presence of ADB Advertising and their clients.
- Develop forward thinking, data-driven analysis and recommendations that align with client goals and quantify high-impact opportunities with clear recommendations to pitch to clients.
Mayo Clinic / Rochester
Drove new business opportunities through the marketing of Mayo’s Medical Management Product Suite
Spearheaded the project to develop and launch the new product suite overseeing the entire aspect of the project from development, budget management, marketing, and implementation.
- Worked with a specialized team, on ground and from remote locations, for over a year to develop and introduce a new proprietary medical management program to the Mayo Clinic and its clients, resulting in a successful creation and execution companywide on time and within budget.
- Managed a $10M product line that included existing products such as disease management, chronic care management, high-risk pregnancy, and the new proprietary medical management program.
- Developed marketing supplies and trained the sales team on how to present the materials in the field to current and potential new clients.
Strategic Account Executive
UnitedHealth Group / MInneapolis
Functioned as a product and marketing consultant/liaison between clients and UnitedHealth Group working 100% remotely and directly managing multiple account teams.
STRATEGIC ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (October 2008 to April 2012)
Oversaw $20M in contracts for managed care and pharmacy products, providing comprehensive support and consultation services to clients to meet their objectives.
- Upsold $2.5M in additional revenue, from existing client contracts, for a new employee managed care offering.
- Strategically researched and identified new contract opportunities and aggressively proposed new products and services that better met the needs of the client and drove revenue for the company.
- Responded to RFIs/RFPs and represented the company during client meetings and finalist presentations.
- Successfully managed several dynamic, cross-functional teams on various projects ensuring completion of all projects on time and on budget.
- Completed comprehensive research on competitive product lines and created unique marketing plans to ensure product visibility and profitability.
- Established and maintained relationships with internal staff through consistent commitment to the client, demonstrated product knowledge, a positive and friendly attitude, and outstanding accountability.
MANAGER, WELLNESS PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT AND MARKETING (December 2006 to September 2008)
Provided in-depth information about the Wellness product suite to prospective and current clients resulting in sales of over $47M dollars.
STRATEGIC PROJECT DIRECTOR
Matria Healthcare / Atlanta
- Developed enterprise solutions and strategies to resolve global issues for TPA clients.
- Organized and facilitated cross-functional project meetings to drive the completion of tasks and deliverables.
- Facilitated knowledge sharing across departments to drive consistent utilization of tools and solutions.
- Participated in the creation of products and services based on client interactions and opportunity analyses.
First Health / Chicago
- Championed health plan administration product development and enhancement initiatives.
- Provided subject matter expertise for the health plan administration product suite.
- Tracked operational costs and revenue by product to determine ROI.
- Formulated strategies to address product areas in need of improvement.
Bachelors / Political Science
- Member of the National Political Science Honor Society (Pi Sigma Alpha)
MBA / Healthcare Administration
Recipient of Full Tuition Scholarship; Graduate Assistantship