Experienced Project Manager possessing several years of experience working cooperatively with federal and commercial clients to ensure they achieve their goals and expectations by becoming more efficient and effective in their daily operations and optimize their firm’s profitability. I excel at leading and managing cross-cultural teams, and getting to the core of the problem, providing managerial skills for problem-solving, forward planning and strategic thinking. I am highly analytical, organized, and detailed-oriented and known for having strong work ethic and a sense of responsibility. I hold strong experience in forging collaborative partnerships with key decision makers within government, corporate and foundation organizations.
- Manage a range of HCM projects to ensure deliverables are in-scope, on-time and on-budget. Responsible for active management of client expectations, communication, change management & solution adoption as it pertains to implementations and projects.
- Responsible for managing scope, scope control, project plans, timelines, implementation status reports and knowledge management documentation for complex, integrated software programs.
- Build rapport and credibility with internal team, clients and partner channels. Provide day-to-day client management to new client, project management for new and existing clients, third party vendor management for new and existing partners and delivery of a full range of interactive recruiting solutions for a variety of diverse clients.
- Continually seek opportunities to drive client satisfaction and deepen client & partner relationships.
- Create an environment of open communication between the operations team, the client services team, the client and the development & sales teams.
- Work proactively to prioritize client implementations, caseload, and technical issues with client services.
- Responsible for managing scoping activities and work closely with technical, account and sales team to review RFPs and change order requests for the determination of product and services requirements.
- Responsible for addressing day-to-day project logistics including staffing, resource allocation, budgeting, scheduling for near shore and off shore teams.