Throughout my career, I have held a variety of roles, in companies of all shapes, sizes, and stages across multiple industries, developing a broad set of skills along the way.
In recent years, I have been fortunate enough to discover the emerging discipline of Design Operations which allows me to merge my experience in project and program management with that as the leader of an exceptional user experience design team.
Senior Program Manager
WeWork / New York, NY
- Determined and established the best program and operational structures for Real Estate & Development Technology (RedTech), including definition and initiation of standard meetings and communications across the group, roles & responsibilities definitions, identification of program and operational roles and processes required to ensure that RedTech operates more efficiently and effectively.
- Established and rolled out Scrum Agile standards across the RedTech group and developed Scrum training that is being utilized across the Global Technology organization.
- Developed tools and processes that enable the teams within RedTech to identify how specific work drives towards RedTech OKRs (Objectives & Key Results), the objectives of the business teams RedTech supports and overall WeWork goals.
- Established the Technology organization’s cross-functional project intake process which unifies knowledge and conversations, allowing the organization to stand up new product offerings as efficiently as possible allowing the organization to respond to rapidly changing market demands.
- Set the strategy for establishing the design language and design standards for the full suite of platforms within RedTech, including desktop, mobile web, iOS, and Android platforms.
Senior Manager, Experience Design
TD Ameritrade / Jersey City, NJ
- Built and lead the Institutional and Enterprise User Experience Design Teams to support seven mobile and responsive platforms for internal audiences and financial services professionals, including the industry-leading Veo One and Wealth Management award-winning iRebal platforms.
- Established user-centric, business-centric guiding principles that served as the strategic vision for mobile and desktop application design that allowed for continuous improvement and innovation.
- Developed and conducted participatory design workshops, and journey mapping sessions for the client panel allowing the product team to better understand how to improve existing products and platforms and gain insights around new initiatives for the firm.
- Conceived and co-developed the creation of the Client Empathy Toolkit, which leverages data-driven attributes that associates across the organization use to create platform, project or feature specific personas, a process through which they deepen their empathy for the end-user.
- Served as product owner for orphaned, high-value projects in order to ensure timely delivery; develop a cross-platform vision based on user needs, business priorities and industry trends, created and maintained a weighted cross-platform features and functionalities matrix, and develop the resulting multi-platform roadmap for smartphone, tablet, and desktop.
Senior Project Manager
Razorfish / New York, NY
- Developed strong client-side relationships with senior marketing, technical and executive managers by leveraging problem-solving, negotiation, facilitation, organization and conflict resolution skills.
- Supported the full project lifecycle for both agile and waterfall initiatives including business development, scoping, discovery/research, design, implementation, deployment, and post-launch, ensuring that initiatives remained on time and on budget.
- Provided the tools and processes to develop camaraderie for project specific cross-disciplinary teams, delivered strong, actionable feedback to ensure work not only aligns with the client expectations but is also satisfying to the team.
- Created structure and overall project strategy for domestic, international and global clients in various industries including media, financial services, and retail.