ANDREW R. HALL
Team Leadership • Team Building • Coaching & Mentoring • Training • Asset Growth • Asset Retention
Investment Knowledge • Investment Consulting • Portfolio Management • Financial Planning • Personal
Finance • Qualified Retirement Plans • Retirement Planning • Defined Contribution Consulting • Investment
Management • Employee Benefits • Wealth Management • Tax & Estate Guidance • Financial Services
Qualified Retirement Plans • Economic & Regulatory Monitoring • Financial Analysis • Finance • Consultative
Sales • Active Listening • Client Needs Assessment • Client Relations • Client Education • Customer Service
Relationship Management (Plan & Individual Client Level) • Presentation Skills • Public Speaking
FINANCIAL / INVESTMENT PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE
IRAs • Roth IRA • SEP IRA • SIMPLE IRA • Traditional IRA • 401k Plans • 403b Plans • 457b Plans • 529 Plans
Qualified Retirement Plans • Managed Accounts • Mutual Funds • Fixed Annuities • Variable Annuities
Brokerage • College Savings Plans • Defined Benefit • Guaranteed Lifetime Income • Health & Life Insurance
- Achieved asset growth of $18.5M in the last three years, with a total of $88M over the past 14 years.
- Manages key institutional clients, including Vanderbilt University, Lipscomb University, Tennessee
Tech, and East Tennessee State University.
- Instrumental in the acquisition and rollout of a new Plan for the State of Tennessee in 2010; resulted in an enrollment increase of 10% and an increase of assets of $2.8M.
- Instrumental in the transitioning of Rhodes College's employees to a new retirement plan in 2018; 80 individual meetings resulted in an increase of assets of $3.2M.
- Consistently meets with over 700 clients per year; assists them in meeting their retirement and investment goals. Counseled close to 50,000 clients on financial planning issues.
- Actively identifies clients for Wealth Management Advisors, resulting in 20 new clients and $3.5M in new assets in 2019.
- Built and maintains extensive contacts with Human Resource leaders at colleges and universities in
- Researched and developed a competitive alert system that increased the team's awareness of the financial landscape, providing actionable business intelligence.
- Responsible for mentoring more than 30 new hires in the skills needed to consult TIAA's participants.
Andrew R. Hall, ChFC
MS Word • Excel • PowerPoint • Outlook
Responsible for developing and delivering the overall service experience to individual and institutional clients. Delivers the highest level of customer service while providing financial guidance to clients with the result of increasing client base and client asset consolidation to the organization. Provides guidance and consultative needs assessments to clients based on strong knowledge of financial markets and defined contribution marketplace including 403(b), 457, and 401(a)
- Accountable for asset growth, asset retention, and provides counseling for all participants, new entrants, prospects, beneficiaries and their legal and financial representatives on the complete spectrum of TIAA products and services.
- Provides a broad range of financial consulting/planning services to individual customers/participants at existing large institutions.
- Counsels participants on their pension plans, tax deferred annuities and available investment options, educate, recommend and facilitate new purchases and provide authoritative information upon which important personal financial planning decisions are based.
- Conducts Financial Education Seminars to include participates in benefits fairs and leads plan enrollment seminars in order to increase participation in TIAA products and services.
- Develops and maintains strong relationship with Institutional Plan Sponsors.
Individual Consultant II
Provided a broad range of financial consulting services, such as retirement planning, investment, and tax and estate guidance while peer leading a six-person team.