Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
• High visibility position responsible for the availability of a shared development and testing platform used across all Swiss-based IT programs with the potential for global expansion
• Management of a globally established vendor team who is in charge of operating, managing and maintaining a highly complex shared development and testing platform.
• Responsibility for ensuring that services are delivered according to Statements of Work and SLAs.
• Responsibility for overseeing and driving the resolution of difficult incident situations or problems related to the DvSZ with particular focus on DvSZ client needs and environment availability
• Exposure to large and highly critical programs supporting new business initiatives and regulatory requirements
• Potential to act as the subject matter expert for DvSZ stakeholders, clients and peers and contribute to the strategic direction of the platform on a global scale
• Opportunity to work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders on different seniority levels in a complex, global environment
• Opportunity to broaden skills and experience, dealing with a wide range of technologies and IT processes
• Graduate degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar subject; alternatively an equivalent education in these fields
• Proven track record (at least 7 years of experience) in a service delivery role for a global and matrix-structured environment within a large organisation, preferably in the banking/financial sector
• Solid experience managing Senior level stakeholders
• Profound knowledge of ITIL v3 practices, with demonstrable working experience in Incident, Problem and Change management.
• Significant exposure to working with and managing vendors in a multicultural environment
• Experience in supporting large, business critical projects with tight delivery timelines
• Excellent understanding of IT Infrastructure, Release Management practices and the Software Delivery Lifecycle
• Outstanding communication skills including fluency in German and English languages
• Proactive, self-driven personality oriented to solution finding and client satisfaction
• Preference will be given to candidates who are already located in Switzerland
Ms. M. Klement (HLOD 21) would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career-portal!
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
Sign up and search through 115,646 curated jobs in the Finance & Investment Edition: