Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Clear Channel Outdoor
The Charting Manager/Chartist primary responsibilities for this job are to process requests from account executives and map out appropriate media products based on demographic targets.
• Receive request for space from account executive and determine whether the space is open
• Map out appropriate media products based on specified demographics targets
• Ensure contracts are completed and correct and that the charting matches the contract
• Responsible for design information management and ensure operations department hangs the correct design
• Responsible for attaching design numbers to inventory receivables
• Print cards for the rotate crews to take to the media site and scan when the job is completed
• Investigate and resolve client complaints in cooperation with sales, marketing and operations
• May support other chartists and media products as needed
• Other duties as assigned or requested
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Must have strong organizational and time management skills.
• Must be detail oriented.
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret verbal and written requests and directions.
• Must have the ability to compose emails and other written documentation clearly and concisely.
• Must have working knowledge of Windows operating system and be competent in Microsoft software applications (i.e., Word, Excel and Outlook).
• Must have ability to learn and use company and customer system(s).
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals; compute rate, ratio and percent and to produce and interpret bar graphs.
• Ability to think things through and develop processes that contribute to enhanced organizational efficiency.