Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Showtime Networks Inc. (SNI), a wholly-owned subsidiary of CBS Corporation, owns and operates the premium television networks SHOWTIME®, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ and FLIX®, as well as the multiplex channels SHOWTIME 2™, SHOWTIME® SHOWCASE, SHOWTIME EXTREME®, SHOWTIME BEYOND®, SHOWTIME NEXT®, SHOWTIME WOMEN®, SHOWTIME FAMILY ZONE® and THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ XTRA. SNI also offers SHOWTIME HD™, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ HD, SHOWTIME ON DEMAND® and THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ ON DEMAND. SNI also manages Smithsonian Networks, a joint venture between SNI and the Smithsonian Institution, which offers Smithsonian Channel™. All SNI feeds provide enhanced sound using Dolby Digital 5.1. SNI markets and distributes sports and entertainment events for exhibition to subscribers on a pay-per-view basis through SHOWTIME PPV®.
The Manager, Customer Service is responsible for assisting with the integration and implementation of all SHOWTIME multi-channel customer service solutions including phone (live operator and IVR), website, email, social, live chat and SMS messaging. This position will work from 2 PM – 11 PM Central with the Customer Service team and its service bureau to harness technology that meets the ever-changing business needs and automation requirements, while upholding the SHOWTME brand and providing an optimal customer experience.
• Assist Senior Manager of Customer Care with social media monitoring, listening, and responding to users where appropriate. Conduct regular competitive analyses of social customer service strategies with recommendations for adoption. Monitor app stores comments and oversee responses in an effort to improve ratings. Keep department current on trends in social media tools and applications.
• Work with Senior Manager of Customer Care to collect, organize and seek input when necessary to ensure accurate and up-to-date responses for each type of interaction from simple to challenging (i.e., requests for information and other inquiries, service issues, complaints, order handling, etc…) and across all platforms and services including the Showtime streaming service, Showtime Anytime, mobile applications, iTV, on-demand services and Smithsonian Channel.
• Manage outbound telemarketing programs for assigned accounts to maximize usage and results, especially during SNI campaign windows, implementing agreed strategies, closely managing performance of programs and analyzing and reporting results. Work closely with Key Account leaders and Senior Manager of Customer Care to understand Affiliate contracts, goals, strategies and devise a cooperative plan to support both businesses' objectives.
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in customer service and call centers
• A minimum of 1 year of experience in social media management
• Experience in cable TV and/or TV programming or other subscription businesses preferred
• Demonstrable social media experience and knowledge of social analytics tools
• Ability to make evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
• Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
• Strong Interpersonal Skills – communicating both within the organization and externally
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize while under pressure
• Strong writing and language skills
• Knowledge of the cable, satellite or telco industries or other subscription business
• Knowledge of customer service, call center technology
• Excellent computer skills—Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Experience with CRM
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Sign up and search through 21,995 curated jobs in the Entertainment & Media Edition: