This job has expired, please see additional jobs below
Director of Diversity and Inclusion
Education Industry Company
Tulsa, OK, United States
- this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
The Director of Diversity and Inclusion for Company develops, coordinates, and delivers diversity-related services and programs for students, staff and faculty across the campus in areas such as workplace diversity, cross-cultural competency and communication.
This position will work closely with the Office of University Community and through the Company Office of Student Affairs.
Some travel is required, as well as evening and/or weekend work.
Bachelor Degree, AND:
• 18 - 36 months professional experience in the areas of diversity programming and cross-cultural communication
• Able to communicate well and build rapport quickly with students, faculty and staff
• Demonstrated commitment to social justice
• High degree of knowledge about current trends related to equity, diversity and inclusion
• Must be able to create and deliver effective training presentations
Advertised Physical Requirements:
• Standard administrative office environment and exposure. This position will involve mobility (being able to move from one floor of campus building to another; being able to move from one building to another for meetings, etc.).
• Must be able to travel up to 10%.
• Requires occasionally lifting and carrying supplies or boxes for training and conferences (15 lbs and over).
• Master's degree
NOTICE: Your resume and cover letter are required for consideration for this position. You must upload your resume and cover letter to your application. Failure to upload the required documents on the application may result in your application not being considered.