The relationship between women and wine is like peanut butter and jelly, Bonnie and Clyde, or even Carrie and Mr. Big. It’s delicious, dangerous, and downright sexy. You can’t just have "one glass". The true "twentysomething" always has one or five emergency bottles ready to go in an instant. Whether to console a girlfriend, had a hard work day, need to watch Scandal, or date night at home, you know to secure rations just in case. The only real difference between women and wine is whether or not they prefer red or white. Your wine preference says a lot about your personality, so here is a list of the top 10 personality traits of a red wine drinker and a white wine drinker. Which one are you?
Red Wine Drinkers Personality
- Love to be relaxed, at home, on the couch. Nothing better than your comfy clothes, dim lights, a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon and Netflix.
- Confident, strong and intelligent. This girl has a degree and knows what she is worth. Don’t mess with her because she will probably out smart you.
- Prefers long-term relationships. She won’t waste her time on bad dates. If you’re the one, she’s not letting you go.
- Strong and forward personality who isn’t aren’t afraid to speak their mind.
- Fashionable but somewhat conservative dressers. Red wine drinkers would choose a maxi dress over a crop top and booty shorts.
- Dryer, more thoughtful humor. It may take you a minute but when you get it, they are hilarious!
- Loves to read a good book or any article worth reading. Will own a bookshelf that actually has books on it.
- Enjoys the night time and going out for a fabulous dinner. 5 course dinner and wine pairing? Yes please.
- Career oriented and focused on the next steps in life. She is probably already your boss.
- Perfect vacation includes Paris during Summer time in a Chateau drinking as much wine as possible with the best cheese imaginable.
White Wine Drinkers Personality
- Love the status quo and enjoys being out. She will make sure you know who she is and where she’s going!
- Practical and bright. Although partying with friends is essential, she knows when to head home and who her real friends are.
- Prefers dating and one-night stands. Who needs a man when you have wine and girlfriends?
- Good listeners and great for a shoulder to cry on. She is your best friend and will always be there for you.
- Loves showing off some skin and isn’t afraid of festival clothes, midriffs, and bright colors.
- Loves to belly laugh and thinks cat videos are the funniest thing ever, because they are. They’re adorable and hilarious.
- Enjoy movies or TV to watch with friends. She meets with her girlfriends every week to watch the next Housewives.
- Parties all day long! Beach, pool, lake, festivals, anything that’s an outdoors party during the day.
- Job hopper and not sure where her life will take her next but isn’t afraid of what will happen. She’s cool and calm and can take care of herself and her future.
- Perfect vacation includes the sun, a beach, lots of white wine and any seafood available, or any food at all!