Highly motivated ad executive who will thrive in either an individual contributor or team atmosphere. Have a strong background in programmatic and media planning/buying. Experience on both the agency and sales sides of the business, and looking to make an impact for my clients.
Account Director, Platform Sales
Verizon Media / Detroit, MI
- Central Region seller of the Oath DSP to agencies under Publicis, Omnicom, and IPG holding groups.
- Increased revenue QoQ in 2018 while consolidating multiple DSPs (BrightRoll & Aol One) into one singular, unified platform:
- Synchrony Financial (OMD) increased revenue 80% Q1-Q3, growing to almost $1MM.
- Wendy’s (Spark Foundry) saw a 50% increase in revenue from Q3 to Q4 (~$600k to ~$900k).
- Partnered with product engineering on 'punch list' to prioritize client product enhancement requests.
- Worked alongside internal Field and Supply partner teams to create joint business plans across key accounts promoting directand self-service adoption of Oath products.
Associate Director, Global Comms Planning
Carat / Detroit, MI
- Worked on the Chevrolet Global business with a focus on soccer and the partnership with Manchester United.
- Coordinated full-service marketing plans with social (iProspect, FleishmanHillard) , programmatic (AMNET), experiential (Jack Morton), andstrategy (Commonwealth) agency teams across multiple regions including LATAM, EMEA, and APAC.
- Lead on paid media plan and strategy presentations to clients.
- Largest initiative was the Chevrolet Mascot program, bringing 11 children to Manchester to spend a week with Manchester United FC,culminating with the ‘mascots’ walking onto the field before a match at historical Old Trafford Stadium.
Spark Foundry / Detroit, MI
- Led team of 3 traders on Publicis brands ranging from $1MM to $10MM in self-serve programmatic spend annually includingCoca-Cola, Wendy’s, Bloomin’ Brands, Post Cereal, and AstraZeneca, launching, optimizing, and reporting out onself-service programmatic campaigns.
- Led client meetings surrounded around performance, goals, and marketplace changes.
- Generated incremental spend for multiple accounts by working closely with Strategy and Media Buying teams out of SparkFoundry NYC, brainstorming additional programmatic ideas from their overall digital strategy.
Digital Media Planner
Carat / Detroit, MI
- Worked on the Chevrolet in-market business with a focus on the endemic auto sites, handling a budget of $120MM per year.
- Interfaced with vendor partners, and worked internally with other GM brand (Buick, GMC, and Cadillac) planning teams,preparing RFPs for various campaign flights for vehicle launches and heavy up periods.
- Analyzed campaign results to determine optimizations and recommendations for future flights while preparing monthly,mid-campaign, and wrap-up reports for clients.
Michigan State University
Bachelors of Science / Advertising
- MSU Varsity Soccer Player, 2008 Big Ten Champions
- MSU Varsity Soccer Volunteer Assistant Coach, 2009 & 2012