MarTech & CDP Product Executive
I’m an entrepreneur and seasoned technical product executive with 15 years of experience in the MarTech, Data, and AdTech sectors. I enjoy getting my hands dirty and have a proven track record of leading zero to one projects for large-scale corporations and startup projects. My recent projects include lead scoring for Super Bowl LVI, user journey building for the 2024 Paris Olympics, orchestrating a modern data strategy for a 5M person event, and managing the growth of 250 mobile apps. As an entrepreneur, I bootstrapped a company to 900B data events, $5M in revenue, and a company sale. I bring a positive get things done attitude and enjoy adding a cultural spark.
Sr. Product Lead - Digital Transformation & CDP
Endeavor / Los Angeles
UFC, WME and IMG parent Endeavor Group (NYSE: EDR) is a 9,000-employee global marketing company.
- Designed, implemented, and managed digital transformation services across 20 global events and six business units, including Super Bowl LVI, 2024 Olympics, Miami Open, ATP Tour, British Open, IMG Exhibitions, Frieze London, Hyde Park Winter Wonderland, and Taste Festivals.
- Implemented and managed Segment CDP, Autopilot, FiveTran, and Snowflake to ensure data across the digital team’s portfolio was correctly managed and appropriately orchestrated across platforms and properties.
- Fulfilled both Product Management and Program Management roles by managing internal stakeholders, creating requirement documentation, building user journeys, orchestrating audience segmentation, running scrum meetings, and overseeing the training of marketing teams.
- Go-to expert on all things Martech by the organization: audience segmentation, identity resolution, data orchestration, multi-channel touchpoints, marketing automation, channel attribution, and GDPR.
- Strategized and proposed a uniform strategy to comply with global privacy policies and procedures across IMG, WME, UFC, etc.
Co-Founder & CEO
Evello / Los Angeles, CA
Evello is a data integration startup for the creator economy.
- Founded, funded, and managed all ground-up aspects of the enterprise SaaS startup. Directly managed all groups, including engineering, sales, operations, and design, with full P&L responsibility.
- Executed day-to-day tasks including ideation and validation of product vision, validation of technology applicability, customer development, market research, elaborating product strategy, managing the product roadmap, developing the product timeline, and identifying risks.
- Led design use case creation, user persona creation, UX/UI design, architecture decisions, engineering sprints, and vendor selection.
- Closed all client deals, including Rollingstone, Billboard, Variety, Hollywood Reporter, Team Oxy, and Snopes.
VP of Product - CDP & CMP
Invisibly / Los Angeles, CA
Invisibly is a Founders Fund-backed Series B customer data platform.
Accelerated the development of the company’s initial
products, including a homegrown customer data platform (CDP), consent management platform (CMP), creative optimization engine, and media activation platform by five months.
- Developed end-to-end solutions by executing day-to-day tasks including ideation and validation of product vision, technology applicability, customer development, market research, elaborating product strategy, managing the product roadmap, creating functional requirement documentation, and overseeing all company’s products.
- Grew a team of 3 to 12 and directly managed all product managers, business analysts, and designers.
Co-Founder & CEO
Bidfluence / Los Angeles, CA
- Founded, bootstrapped, and automated the operations to $5M in revenue and a company exit.
- Managed all aspects of the two-sided marketplace startup. Managed the day-to-day execution of engineering, sales, operations, and design with full P&L responsibility.
- Led the business model development, market validation, offering definition, and closed the first client deals with Disney, Amazon, CBS, Hearst, Comcast, Microsoft, IBM, etc.
- Built the following products from scratch: Programmatic ad exchange (25B+ data interactions per month), header bidding platform (50+ partnerships), video out-stream unit, video in-stream unit, and ad quality product (150B impressions scanned).
- Achieved 15,933 publisher integrations, 1,234 direct accounts, 1.5% market share, and 165,875 total accounts.
Sr. Director Mobile
OpenX / Los Angeles,
OpenX is a $680M revenue Series E programmatic ad exchange.
- Grew the team from 1 to 5, leading hiring, training, and management.
- Led product research, customer development, use case creation, user persona creation, served as a subject matter expert and voice of the customer for newly created games channel that grew from $0 to $30M in revenue.
- Sold $12M of advertising spend in newly launched channel.
- Gave 15+ public presentations in conference public speaking circuit.
VP Growth & Monetization
MEDL Mobile / Irvine
MEDL Mobile is a development mobile app agency.
- Designed, built, and managed digital enablement services across a 250+ mobile app portfolio—achieved 18M downloads.
- Led project scoping, product design, product research, customer development, use case creation, and vendor selection.
- Delivered products included: Content recommendation engine (80 SDK integrations), supply-side platform (10% yield increase), and event tracking.
Ninth Decimal / San Francisco, CA
Ninth Decimal is a $69M Series E2 data marketing platform.
- Designed, launched, and managed the company’s alternative payments platform and programmatic ad optimization, increasing yield by five percent.
- Led project scoping, product design, product research, customer journey, customer experience, revenue optimization, reactivation campaigns, segment discovery, third party data, and email list creation.
MBA / Data
University of Maryland, College Park
BA / Political Science
Cum Laude, Honors