Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Wealth Banking Services (WBS) was formed within Company Wealth Management to exclusively offer wholesale private banking products and services to end clients of partner custodians via third party financial intermediaries such as Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs) and Broker-Dealers. The main product offering of WBS is securities-based lending with the full suite of custom private banking products included in the offering
The manager will directly and through staff, manage and coordinate the operational and staffing activities for high net worth client private banking products. Ensure quality service and effective operations support for all assigned internal and external customers. Accomplish results through the effective management of non-exempt staff. Administer corporate policies and procedures and ensures compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Participate in the review and recommendation of operational systems and procedures affecting assigned units, coordinating system conversions from an operations perspective.
1. Ensure that Wealth Banking Services is adequately staffed, trained and meet performance standards.
2. Manage the operations activities by planning and scheduling meetings, workload and coordinate with related departments ensuring that operational schedules are met.
3. Review and recommend new methods and procedures to make daily operations in assigned area more efficient.
4. Participate in the development and enhancement of product services and/or training procedures; may participate in project task forces or user groups to represent the department on training or system needs.
5. Interface with other business partners etc. to resolve customer service issues. Follow up with resolution of problems to ensure timely response and customer service.
6. Provide reports to keep senior managers informed of operations activities; make formal presentations to senior management as required.
7. Plan, develop, implement and control assigned organization and budget functions.
8. Implement and execute employee relations policies and various other human resources programs and policies.
Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
Five to eight years of banking management operations-related experience
Two or more years of experience in Wealth Management and/or Private Banking
Advanced knowledge of operation functions, systems, policies and procedures for the high net worth credit and lending product services
Thorough knowledge of applicable credit products, programs, financial analysis and related documentation as applicable
Excellent supervisory and management skills
Broad understanding and practical application of applicable laws and regulations
Strong organizational, managerial and project management skills
Well-developed customer relations skills
Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
Thorough knowledge of banking operations and human resources
Sign up and search through 55,988 curated jobs in the Finance & Investment Edition: