Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
ED – Wealth Management Credit Risk Innovation – Columbus, OH
Wealth Management Credit Risk Innovation Group is a newly created organization working to deliver improved credit risk tools and processes within WM. It is a centralized team focused on reshaping the end-to-end credit risk process, while driving consistency, speed, and efficiency to improve client experience and maintain JPMC status as an industry leader. Priorities are driven by decisions from the WM Credit Risk Senior managers within the Credit Executive and Global Underwriting disciplines, providing this Group with a high level of visibility. The focuses will primarily be on two key objectives, driving foundational changes that provide immediate benefit and strategic implementation of data driven solutions to drive the future of Wealth Management Custom Obligor Credit Ratings. The priorities managed by the Group are structured into three areas: Process Strategy, Tech Strategy & Execution, and Machine Learning and Analytics.
The Wealth Management Credit Risk Innovation Lead will be a motivated, forward thinking high talent individual with a singular focus on delivering innovative solutions. The individual will work closely with LOB stakeholders to streamline, standardize and automate key processes to drive efficient process execution and convergence to strategic state solution. The person in this role will work extensively with Business, Wholesale Credit Risk and Technology stakeholders across WM and Wholesale Credit to design and implement enhancements to processes, policies and data/analytics and report directly into the Head of WM Global Credit Policy, Quality and Underwriting. This is one of the highest visible roles in the organization with periodic engagement and interaction with Regional/LOB CRO and the Heads of both WM and AWM Risk
· Lead a Process Strategy team on initiatives to resolve diverse problems identified by senior management across Wealth Management Custom Credit Delivery promoting consistency, increasing data quality, and improving delivery times.
· Create and execute the strategic vision for high-level initiatives, structuring the project into key workstreams and managing resources across each work stream.
· Influence internal stakeholders on key business decisions and change efforts—developing strong, trusted advisor relationships with key partners to drive consensus on business requirements
· Manage initiatives from ideation to implementation by partnering with a variety of risk technology, lending, and analytics, teams to turn business requirements into innovative solutions
· Synthesize key insights, complex analyses, and overall strategy into clear and precise presentations and communicate the goals and objectives to senior executive level audience.
· Work closely with the organization’s senior management to both make decisions about priorities and determine overall team strategy
· Minimum 12+ years of experience in management consulting or business process improvement
· Experience in program management, financial services, or credit delivery
· Ability to drive the agenda and vision of the broader organization, solve problems creatively and deliver results while working in a dynamic, collaborative, and challenging environment
· Outstanding ability to work well in cross-functional teams, analyze problems, apply quantitative analytical approaches
· Detail-oriented, organized, and able to drive focus to meet time sensitive deadlines
· Manage & develop high performing work groups
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with an ability to communicate business and technical concepts to both expert and novice audiences
Sign up and search through 67,970 curated jobs in the Finance & Investment Edition: