Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Asset Wealth Management – CMO QA Shared Services – Reporting and Data Process Manager VP(603)Description
Control Management Organization(CMO): Centralized Control Evaluation & Quality Assurance (CCE&QA)
The Centralized Control Evaluation (CCE) and Quality Assurance (QA) team is part of the Control Management Organization. The team is responsible for developing and executing control evaluations and QA monitoring of CCB, Asset and Wealth Management and Firm wide business activities.
The role resides within the AWM Shared Services team and is responsible for managing the team’s data strategy and reporting process relating to quality assurance activities. In this role you will run an intake process for data analysis and reporting projects, and requests. You will perform prioritization and agile method delivery coordination. You will management inventory of reports and managements with business owners. You will be responsible for SharePoint sites, distribution lists and share mail boxes.
You will work with IT to design Quality Testing tools and relating controls in various testing application. You will collaborate with Control Managers, Program Managers, and Quality Assurance team to support development and implementation of changes.
Executive Management Reporting:
◦ Prepare executive-level quality metrics, analytics and Reporting presentations in support of various forums (e.g., Steering Committees, Working Groups, Executive Management Meetings)
◦ Build insightful, visually appealing dashboards, and presentations for business and control stakeholders
◦ Organizing information prior to delivery to stakeholders, by ensuring timely, standardized quality assurance results reporting
◦ Minimizes redundant reporting by developing a single source/repository for metrics data and standard reporting models
◦ Works across global teams to ensure consistent data quality
◦ Automates reporting and builds in process efficiencies to minimize manual analyses
◦ Conducts ad-hoc analyses and reporting when requested
Advance in Microsoft Application including PowerPoint, Visio, Excel, and Access
Direct experience in data and analytics organization. Ability to develop basic reporting and analytics in Oracle, Teradata
Query building skills via BI tools or SQL programming
Ability to create visualization dashboards in BI tool such as Tableau, and business objects
Experience in project management tools such as JIRA, SharePoint, and Confluence.
Sign up and search through 66,431 curated jobs in the Finance & Investment Edition: