Experience a world where hard work and great pay create a place where you can learnby doing, meet new challenges, work alongside some of the greatest team members around, and have a little fun along the way.
Ourmanually operated distribution centershire some of the best athletes in the business!
Take a look at what it's like to be a selector or packer within ourmanual distribution center:
Print Room Clerksmonitor the distribution center's production environment, systems, and equipment including printers, handheld devices, transportation delivery devices, etc.
◦ Must be able to read, write, and communicate in English
◦ Successfully pass our drug screenand background checkrequirements (criminal background check, yes - we do not check your credit score)
◦ Valid email so we can follow up with you and let you know what's happening next in the process
◦ Must be able to work holidaysand overtimeas required - holidays are very important to our restaurant customers!
◦ Monitors all computer systems including WMS, RF, and CSM applications. Ensures proper notification and escalation to Help Desk / ISOC. Understands systems operation and functionality in the warehouse and maintains knowledge of the supporting development group.
◦ Conducts first level print diagnostics and problem resolution where possible.
◦ Communicates all problems to the next shift manager.
◦ Prints reports and special forms on a variety of printers. Monitors quality of output and makes needed adjustments for highest print quality possible.
◦ Produces and delivers labels, invoices, and reports to meet warehouse production deadlines.
◦ Assists in the maintaining of operations equipment, including handhelds, truck mounts and transportation delivery devices, to their maximum operating capabilities. Places service calls to appropriate vendor when needed and logs issues in problem reporting software.
◦ Follows and enforces all security policies to ensure integrity of operation. Contacts manager when security is breached.
◦ Utilizes time wisely, prioritizes projects, work schedules and utilizes company resources effectively.
◦ Maintains procedural documentation and adds new documents as printer technology changes.
◦ Performs other duties as assigned.
◦ Knowledge of spreadsheet, word processing, presentation, email and internet software applications.
◦ Must have knowledge of Windows 7.
◦ Must have knowledge of printer technologies and paper / label standards.
Here's a quick glance of who we are and the impact you could have on the food service industry.
Company At a Glance
There's a seat at our table for you!
Click Here to get a quick glance of who we are and the impact you could have on the food service industry.
There's a seat at our table for you!
Be part of an amazing culture where what matters to you, matters to us!
Company values our customers and understands that their success is largely dependent upon their workforce. To demonstrate our commitment to our partnership, we will require any candidate who works for a Company customer to provide a letter of support from their management if they are selected for the interview process.
We take care of each other at Company. Employees love our competitive benefit plans, which include all the things you would expect and a few that you might not!
Click here for more details.
Want to Learn More About Company? Check Us Out:
Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment, or in terms or conditions of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: Company website.pdf
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request to ___@___(apply_to_show_email) and use the words “Accommodation Request” in your subject line. Please keep in mind this method is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.
All Company locations are tobacco-free.
Company is a drug-free workplace and drug tests all employees.
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.