Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
POSITION TITLE: VP, People
REPORTS TO: CEO
BUSINESS/COMPANY/DEPARTMENT: Human Resources
LOCATION: Park City
Company’s VP, People is a leader with deep expertise in talent management and an understanding of the short-term and long-term strategies needed to motivate and inspire teams. This leader will manage and oversee recruiting, compensation strategies, personnel reviews, HR business partner interactions with the business and be integral in leading the corporate culture of Company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Managing the Recruiting, HR, Payroll, and Perks & Benefits Teams within the People Team.
● Developing and leading programs and initiatives that engage, inspire and motivate the Company Team in the US and internationally.
● Creating tools for managers and direct reports to interact, communicate and align on company goals and strategies.
● Developing company culture, staffing, talent identification, incentive, benefits, company communication, performance review and personnel promotion strategies to ensure high-performance employees are at every level of the organization.
● Ensure competitiveness of Company employment value proposition relative to other local and national employers.
● Ensure constant review, development and implementation of Recruiting, Talent Management, HR, and Perks policies.
● Work with Legal to ensure personnel and labor policies are in compliance with local, state and federal law, and develop and deploy compliance training involving recruiting, non-discrimination, labor, and other personnel policies.
● Managing the hiring, talent development, and structuring of Recruiting, HR, and Perks & Benefits Teams.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
● Bachelor’s Degree
● 5 years of corporate HR experience at the Director/Executive level
● Budgeting and forecasting for group management
● Personnel management of HR team and company or division leadership of company initiatives
● Executive-level presentation and public speaking
● Policy drafting and enforcement
Sign up and search through 6,014 curated jobs in the Sports Edition: