VelvetJobs relies on external sources for the accuracy of the job postings. Sometime jobs expire without us knowing about it. If the job posting happens to be expired, please alert us. Thank you!
Immediate Job Opportunity
Scheduled Hours per 2 week Pay Period:80
Primary Location:ND > BISMARCK > ST ALEXIUS HEALTH
JOB SUMMARY / PURPOSE
Contributes to the fulfillment of the CHI Health mission and vision by planning, designing, implementing and maintaining programs, policies, and management systems in all facets of clinic operations for the division/market. Frequent travel between locations across the CHI Health MBO is required.
Uses and discloses patient protected health information: 1) Only as it applies to job functions, 2) in amounts minimally necessary for intended purpose, and 3) in a confidential manner.
ESSENTIAL KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Develop and implement strategic and operational plans in alignment with service lines. Integrated approach to CHI Health System Strategy, Service Line, and PE alignment. Will align the strategies and operations throughout the service area/lines, including matrix and direct reporting relationships.
2. Provide direction and support to all areas of responsibility to promote a culture of engagement.
3. The role will be part of CHI Health PE Senior Leadership team in collaboration with Health System and Market leadership.
4. Primary responsibilities to manage the CHI Health- St. Alexius physician governance relationships, agendas, and meeting structures.
5. Responsible for development and implementation of Strategic and Operational planning efforts with PE Leadership.
6. Works to align physicians within the PE, establishing a dyad model, and physician organization in all markets
7. Participate in PE community activities to bolster community and PE relationships.
8. Will participate, hold accountable, and take leadership role in the governance of the PE.
STANDARDS OF PROFESSIONAL PERFORMANCE
1. Development and implementation of strategic and operational planning.
2. Develops and manages capital and operational budgets in support of strategic plans, initiatives, and goals. Identify key priorities and be held accountable to key performance indicators.
3. Growth and innovation of the PE services is a critical success factor for the Health System. (Access, Service, quality, Business Development, staff/physician/provider Engagement, Service Line, Community, Services)
4. Works collaboratively to develop and implement strategies, plans, and goals, in support of CHI Health, CHI Health PE and St. Alexius Leadership, Mission, Vision and Strategic Initiatives.
5. Appropriate development of teams responsible for execution of the strategic initiatives of the PE. This includes competency assessment, orientation, ongoing education, development and succession planning of these critical teams.
6. Develops, coordinates, and manages operating systems and operational standardization, service standards, approaches, policies across the CHI Health System.
7. Maintains a system of technical support to leverage the effectiveness and efficiency of the delivery system for care and operations in the PE.
8. Responsible for stewardship through appropriate management practices for the PE.
9. Develops and partners with infrastructure to optimize financial, service, quality and risk planning and associated indicators in all assigned areas of responsibility.
10. Participates in all safety, security and infection control programs that are mandatory as well as those required and provided by the department.
Master's or Post Graduate degree required
Demonstrated ability to set and maintain multiple priorities in an environment with shifting priorities, while providing accurate deliverables in a timely fashion
Must be self-motivated, and able to take ownership of projects/assignments
Must be a team player with excellent follow-up and customer service skills
Strong interpersonal, verbal, and writing skills
Requisition ID: 2020-R0281657
Shift: Day Job
Market: CHI St. Alexius Health
Sign up and search through 138,466 curated jobs in the Healthcare Edition: