Have you ever enjoyed Arnold®, Brownberry® or Oroweat® bread? A Thomas’® English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee®, Entenmann’s® or Marinela® cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Company!
Company is part of Grupo Company, the world’s largest baking company with operations in 32 countries. Company employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more – the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day.
◦ Responsible for ensuring and maintaining a safe environment through compliance of all Company, Local, State and Federal mandates or programs.
◦ Create a Continuous Improvement environment by improving products, service, and processes with the objective to reduce waste within the Region while striving for efficiency and profitability.
◦ Sponge and Dough Mixer - Prepare sponge mix, pull sponge from mixer into fermentation room, pull prepared (fermented) sponge and mix remaining ingredients for final mix, check temperature of sponge and record as required. Ensure sponge prepared according to company policies and procedures. Be able to adjust sponge if required and keep designated area clean at all times.
◦ Divider Operator - Operate the divider and molders; ensure that divider and panning is operating according to company policies and procedures. Possess the ability to multi-task, weigh product, maintain area clean, dispose of waste product, maintain high GMP standards, and record product weight as part of Quality Program.
◦ Oven Operator - responsible for proof box, oven, relidder, lid robot, pan robots, grease machine, all pan conveyor system, depanning system, responsible to ensure the quality of the product. Possess the ability to multi-task, maintain area clean, dispose of waste product, maintain high GMP standards, and record the QCP sheets as part of the Quality Program.
Bagger Operator - set up wrapping machines, monitor operation, keep ,machines supplied with film, bags and tie wire, ensure proper coding in all products, maintain high GMPs standards and Quality Control Sheets, check and ensure that product specification standards(i.e. net weight and package code) are being met hourly.
Take appropriate action to ensure the integrity and sustained certification of the SQF system.
Responsible for reporting and taking any necessary action to prevent food safety and food quality problems from occurring.
Responsible for following and enforcing procedures outlined in the Food Safety Plan and the Food Quality Plan and any other programs that support the SQF system and other 3rd party audits.
Must have a high school diploma or GED.
Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
Must be able to work any hours and holidays.
Must be able to work varied shifts.
Must be able to push, pull, lift, carry, squat, twist, kneel, and reach.
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Follow Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) guidelines- equipment required will include hair nets, ear plugs, safety glasses, safety shoes.
Company is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Company has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.