Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Equities IBMO Analyst
The Middle Office analyst is responsible for providing support to the EFS Trading Desk. The functions in this area include tasks such as trade reconciliations, perform various controls to minimize trading risk, managing lifecycle events, and answering queries. The team is responsible for working closely with Trading and the Trade Capture team to ensure trades and lifecycle events are booked correctly. Key point of contact for all queries from Trading, Settlements, Finance, Margin, Compliance, and other areas within the firm.
What will you be doing?
• You will be responsible for ensuring the daily controls are completed timely and accurately.
• You must be able to communicate effectively with Trading as they are our key client.
• You will need to encompass strong interpersonal skills and be able to work in a team-first environment as they will be managing a small team of analysts as well as interacting with various areas across the firm.
• You must understand and encompass the firm’s code of conduct and escalation protocols.
• You will be dealing with complex product structures which at time will require in-depth analysis and investigation.
• The role holder will take part in various projects/initiatives that will require input and testing
What we’re looking for:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 2+years’ Experience in Investment Banking industry
Skills that will help you in the role:
• The role holder should be enthusiastic and have a strong desire to succeed
• Experience in being part of a team.
• Experience in Trade Support and/or Derivatives.
Where will you be working?
At Barclays, we are proud to be redefining the future of finance and here at Whippany we are defining the future of the workplace and the future of the way we work and live. We are creating a unique community, one of four strategic tech-enabled hubs that will redefine opportunity for everyone who works here. Whatever you do at Whippany, you’ll have every chance to build a world-class career in this world-class environment.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit Company websiteys/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility, then please discuss this with us.
Sign up and search through 92,605 curated jobs in the Finance & Investment Edition: