Treasury Management Services, part of the Corporate Banking Group, services a portfolio of more than 1,000 clients, including 25% of Fortune 500 companies, by offering receivables and disbursement management, specialty services and liquidity and information management in support of their cash management needs
Working alongside a Treasury Management Consultant (TMC) and an assigned portfolio of clients, the incumbent provides administrative, sales, and client relationship management support for a portfolio of commercial clients utilizing treasury management services.
Position includes day-to-day client and internal partner contact related to coordinating resolution of product, operational, pricing, and analysis issues, coordinating support for marketing and sales activities, and development of client relationships.
The incumbent also provides support to TMCs related to preparation of new business proposals, client relationship reviews, and various client-related presentations.
• Relationship management
o Manages a portfolio of corporate and institutional clients
o Provides support to TMCs for marketing and sales activities, including coordination of responses to RFPs, coordination and preparation of client relationship review materials, and preparation of various client presentation materials
o Coordination and oversight of the client issue resolution process, including development of formal action plans when appropriate
o Development of a clear understanding of client needs related to client product, service, and issue inquiries, and clear communication of those needs to internal partners
• Operations management
o Initiation and oversight of the new account and new service implementation process
o Responsible for tracking each implementation request to keep the process within client’s expectations; post-implementation follow up
o Review and ensure the accuracy of client information on various bank systems
o Research and resolution of billing, account analysis, and collections issues
o Collection, administration, proper retention and disposal of client account documentation
o Manage and ensure regulatory updates, clients research, and AML/KYC requirements are met
• Project and process management
o Develop and manage specialized client-specific processes and procedures as needed
o Coordination and completion of various administrative projects and information gathering, and information reporting tasks assigned
o Identification, development, and execution of internal process improvements based on observation of client and internal activities and job experience, individual creativity, and proactive measures
• B.S or B.A degree or equivalent experience
Minimum 3 years prior experience in a corporate client relationship management environment, relationship development, and issue resolution
• Working knowledge of the financial services industry and emerging trends
• Treasury management experience preferred, but not required
• Strong and demonstrated client contact skills and experience, able to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels via different channels – in-person, email, phone, virtually
• Comfortable with contemporary technology tools, including O365
• Knowledge of improvement, project, and process management methodologies and tools a plus
• Analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
• Demonstrates accountability for own actions
• Is self-aware and understands how one’s actions affect others
• Passionately curious about the business, internal and external clients with focus on continuous improvement
• Not afraid to challenge the status quo
• Appreciates the power of a team but can work independently most of the time
• Understands the details but is able to see the larger picture
Company provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us:
As a Company partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.
Sign up and search through 66,516 curated jobs in the Finance & Investment Edition: