Treasure Truck is hiring! We are currently hiring for enthusiastic and outgoing part-time field ambassadors in your city. As a field ambassador you will be responsible for engaging and delighting customer’s in-person on a daily basis.
What does a Field Ambassadors do?
Our associates personally connect with, laugh with and uplift the lives of our customers - in a very cool truck – even if just for a few moments. Their work goes beyond fulfilling customer orders; it’s about creating a moment of connection with every customer.
Associates are Company and Treasure Truck brand ambassadors! They cheerfully and energetically do the following: greet customers, answer questions; fulfill orders; and finally, have fun and interact with customers. They make the experience seamless and easy, while providing delight in their otherwise busy day.
Specifically, you will need the following skills:
◦ Ability to think on your feet to make a quick decision
◦ Create alternative solutions
◦ Being able to pivot at a moment’s notice
◦ Ability to use Company warehouse management software and tools
◦ Detailed understanding of warehouse processes
◦ Ability to communicate with internal and external individuals, to ensure proper performance
◦ Comply with company policies and procedures i.e. FC rules and regulations
◦ Plan routes to create a schedule for current months offer
◦ Inspect for any mechanical or safety issues
◦ Perform preventative maintenance
◦ Safely load and unload pallets onto truck
◦ Refuel and clean vehicle
◦ Ability to drive, maneuver, and direct the truck
◦ Able to safely drive the truck
◦ Welcoming of all customers
◦ Assist with customer questions, comments, and/or concerns
◦ Creating a positive customer experience
◦ Outgoing and approachable mentality
Completed high-school diploma or GED equivalent
Ability to work part-time; current commitment of max. 29 hrs per week
Ability to work a flexible schedule, meeting customer needs i.e. working days can be Tuesday one week and Saturday another week.
Experience in role responsible for personal interactions with customers on a daily basis
Experience in promotional event creation and execution
Ability to lift up to 49lbs with or without reasonable accommodation
Possess a valid driver's license and pass Company Motor Vehicle Check.
Able to stand and walk for up to 10-12 hours a day with or without reasonable accommodation
2+ years of experience in a retail or customer-facing environment
Bachelor’s degree in English, Literature, Creative Writing, Playwriting or equivalent experience
Prior experience working on a merchandising/brand ambassador team for a well-regarded consumer brands
Demonstrates integrity and is widely trusted
Sense of humor
Passion for Company and commitment to delighting customers
Excellent written and verbal communication skills complemented with the ability to problem solve independently
Company is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation