Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
LOB Job Description:
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Proactively Identifies issues and emerging risks and takes swift action to resolve or escalate as appropriate.
• Measures vendor performance and other expectations as per the contract and program requirements.
• Proactively manages the satisfaction of the business with the vendor to constantly reevaluate their needs.
• Influences the vendor's technology direction in order to support BAC direction.
• Coordinates and executes Vendor Management Program deliverables, ensuring the necessary documentation is completed and implemented consistently across the portfolio through the planning, due-diligence and contracting process.
• Facilitates cross functional communication and work efforts between Vendor Managers and line of business stakeholders (Third Party Oversight, Front Office Business Units, Procurement, Legal, Global Information Security, Compliance , Business Continuity and Ops Risk).
• Develops and executes cross-functional objectives and strategies for relationships managed.
• Influences peers and senior management within the line of business to take action on complex, technical or sensitive topics that have companywide impact.
• Participates in relevant governance routines to report on Third Party service levels, risk status, and program management as needed, to support business decisions such as external procurement strategy and rationalization of Third Parties.