Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Company VUE (Company website) is the global leader in computer-based testing for information technology, academic, government and professional testing programs around the world. Company VUE provides a full suite of services from test development to data management, and delivers exams through the world’s most comprehensive and secure network of test centers in more than 180 countries, where we validate the skills and knowledge of millions of individuals every year.
Company VUE is a business of Company, the world's leading learning company with global-reach and market-leading businesses. Company is listed on both the London and New York stock exchanges (UK: PSON; NYSE: PSO).
Company VUE offers a great environment to start or grow your career, we are now hiring for a part time Test Administrator to join our team in Boynton Beach, Florida
Starting pay is $10.50 per hour.
The Test Administrator position is responsible for providing a secure exam delivery and superior customer service in a comfortable friendly environment. In this position, you will be required to:
● Comply with all testing procedures and strictly adhere to company policies using careful judgment
● Check in testing candidates, verify identification, and explain the exam process
● Proctor / invigilate candidates while testing
● Troubleshoot with internal departments to fix technical issues
● Complete light housekeeping duties such as vacuuming the floors and sanitizing keyboards after each candidate has finished their examination
Our ideal candidate demonstrates teamwork, with the availability to work a variety of shifts any day - Monday through Saturday - between the hours of 7:00 am and 10:00 pm. Candidate must be open to flexible scheduling.
This is strictly a part-time position and will remain as such, 20-25 hours per week, with an expectation to work more hours if needed.
Schedules are available at least 2 weeks in advance.
● High school diploma or equivalent is required
● Minimum of 1 year customer service experience is preferred
● Experience proctoring or invigilating exams is highly preferred
● Must be flexible in work hours and days
● Beginner to intermediate experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
● Must be able to sit for long periods of time and also escort candidates to and from testing room. Must be able to bend, stoop and lift up to 20 lbs with reasonable accommodation.
● Must be comfortable in a quiet testing environment, hear soft voices and see details from a distance.
Sign up and search through 27,792 curated jobs in the Entertainment & Media Edition: