Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Applies technical knowledge in determining end to end design requirements for large projects involving line of business although some may have cross-functional and or inter-departmental implications, software/hardware developers and vendors. Work closely with business partners to define strategies for technical solutions, determine requirements, and develop functional designs based on the analysis of line of business needs, objectives and existing systems infrastructure. Drives and participates in design, development and implementation of large and complex enterprise wide applications, often using new technologies. Work closely with developers and testers to ensure requirements and functional designs are translated accurately into working technical designs and that test plans and scripts serve customer needs. May manage projects including responsibility for a project and project budget. Works under minimal supervision, but serves as secondary contact to senior department managers for critical change initiatives on enterprise wide projects requiring creative solutions. Candidate must think strategically and analytically, understand the big picture, drive success, know when to escalate, ask the right questions, communicate with impact and drive decisions across multiple teams and partners. Strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
This team supports Mortgage & Vehicle Servicing Operations (MVSO) from a technology perspective. The Technology Product Owner is member of Scrum team with ownership of the technology solution for their assigned project(s) which will vary in number, size and scope based on prioritization and funding.
Required Job Skills
• Must be able to translate business plans/policies into specific goals, tactics and action plans
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Strong leadership skills to lead project team to deliver the technology solution with quality, on-time, and within budget
• Strong communication skills to effectively and clearly communicate project status, issues, risks at all levels including key stakeholders and executives
• Ability to identify, communicate, and drive critical path activities, dependencies, timelines, and resources
• Strong business and financial acumen (Mortgage Products/Mortgage Servicing Background a plus)
• Minimum of 5-7 years of applicable project management experience
• Highly Skilled specific to: Visio, Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• Ability to analyze and interpret data
IT degree preferred or substantially equivalent experience
Agile Experience strongly preferred, Waterfall experience is a plus