Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Intermediate consulting position operating independently with some assistance and guidance to provide quality work products to a project team or customer that comply with Company methodologies and practices. Performs standard duties and tasks with some variation to implement Company products and technology to meet customer specifications.
Standard assignments are accomplished without assistance by exercising independent judgment, within defined policies and processes, to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements.
2-5 years of overall experience in relevant functional or technical roles. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
Company is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidate will be primarily responsible for designing and developing custom, bolt-on applications and extensions to capabilities of Company ERP and HCM cloud. Candidate's responsibilities include:
· Translate user requirements into software and system designs
· Design, Develop and maintain software applications
· Debug and test developed software
· Follow software development life cycle, depending on project needs
· Prepare diagrams to illustrate application functionalities
· Develop and implement operating procedures
· Communicate effectively with product management, project management and business owners
· Mentor/train other developers
· Conduct training for developers and stakeholders
· Provide technical leadership
· Java Developer with experience working with Java & J2EE technologies.
· Must have demonstrated ability to develop mission critical, large-scale J2EE based web applications using MVC and MVVM architectural design patterns.
· Must have mastery of object design, common core Java design patterns, and designing relational database schemas for web-based applications.
· Must have experience with development and maintenance of Java 8 J2EE systems and common frameworks including Java Spring, Hibernate/JDO, and AngularJS
· Must have experience working with (Deployment, performance tuning and configuration, debugging) Company Weblogic server, Company database
· Must have a deep understanding and experience with CIDC based development and delivery methodologies
· Must be proficient in the following architectures: SOA, Microservices, Pipes and Filter, Asynchronous event driven, SOAP and REST Webservices,
· Should be well versed in document design patterns, use-cases, and technical designs using UML as a language
· Proficient in parsing and composition of messaging payloads that include XML, JAXP, JAXB, JAX-WS, AXIS, JERSEY, JSON, CXF, REST and SOAP
· Strong XML processing experience such as XSD, XPath, XSL, XSLT, etc
· Hands-on experience with various frameworks such as JSF/ADF, AngularJS, jQuery, ReactJS, and Company website.
Good to have Experience:
· Prior experience with one or more of the following modules: EBS Financials, EBS SCM, EBS Manufacturing EBS HR and Payroll and/or PSFT HR and Payroll, ERP/HCM/CX CLOUD
· Experience in extending and integrating with Company ERP or HCM Cloud
· Experienced in project implementation and delivery methodologies, e.g. OUM
· Understanding of Cloud Architecture and Service Models
· Understanding of Cloud Integration Architecture and Strategies
· Deep understanding of SOA concepts and development methodologies
· Hands on experience in SOA development using Company SOA Suite
· Development experience in BIP
Other Job requirements:
· Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
· Strong consulting skills
· Technical Lead experience in one or more projects
· Experienced working with a geographically diverse team
· Experience in leading and working with Offshore and managing developers
· Ability to travel 100% US Nationwide - Candidates can live anywhere in the US but must be able and willing to travel US Nationwide Mon – Thurs/Fri
Sign up and search through 43,475 curated jobs in the Tech Edition: