Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
The Team Manager is responsible for managing and anticipating the needs of up to 17-20 customer service representatives during the day shift opportunity. Working a rotating weekend shift (approximately 1 weekend every 4-6 weeks); including stellar customer service, complying with regulations and policy requirements, and facility management. Team Managers actively coach their team members, as well as lead indirectly by example, fostering a customer-centered call support environment. Other responsibilities include people management, expert product and service knowledge, and partnership with other areas of the Company. Team Managers are empowered to effect real change at work, in personal lives and in the community.
At Company, you’ll get support and tools you need to meet your goals and build a meaningful career. Additional responsibilities include:
· Fosters an inclusive culture that promotes teamwork, recognizes performance, and appreciates effort;
· Provides coaching and development while building employee engagement and accountability;
· Engages in, supports, and responds to changes in business strategy, and drives communication to team members;
· Maximizes employee performance and advocates for career development;
· Promotes an innovative culture to advance customer loyalty and employee engagement;
· Drives accountability for ethical behavior, inclusion, and fair treatment in support of our culture.
· Develops strong relationships with peers and other departments to build a strong team.
Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
Two to three years of relevant experience
Strong customer service and problem-solving skills
Thorough knowledge of applicable services, products and systems
Strong knowledge of banking operations
Basic managerial skills
Strong verbal and written communication skills
We offer a competitive salary plus excellent benefits, including group medical, prescription, dental, vision, and life insurance, short and long-term disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, immediate 401(K) participation, pension, free checking along with discounts on other banking products and services and much more!
Explore your career possibilities at Company and join a company that’s as passionate as you are about helping our customers meet their goals and making a difference in the communities we live and work. Our industry-leading financial performance, innovative spirit and best-in-class reputation empower employees to succeed. Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors
Sign up and search through 60,488 curated jobs in the Finance & Investment Edition: