Responsible for overseeing and supervising the day-to-day operations of
complex customer support operation functions of the National Customer
Technical Support group. Provides technical assistance to customers and
employees. Conducts technical training. Customarily and regularly
directs the work of at least two or more other full-time employees or
• Supervises, interviews, and hires a staff of Technical Support
• Provides initial as well as ongoing training and coaching for
Technical Support representatives.
• Coordinates and schedules work assignments relating to subscriber
inquiries, support calls, and complaints.
• Handles difficult customer inquiries and complaints referred by
Customer Service Representatives (CSRs.)
• Monitors CSRs to ensure professionalism, accuracy, and use of
information given and performs annual performance appraisals.
• Sets productivity standards and goals; monitors daily/weekly/monthly
progress and reports results to the Customer Technical Support Manager.
• Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
• Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
• Generally requires 4-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer