Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
At Zenith we are dedicated to creating a sustainable advantage for our clients, providing them with a quantifiable return from their communications investment that outstrips their competitors. Our focus on ROI ensures that clients' budgets are invested, not simply spent. We believe the most important consideration for any campaign is a demonstrably effective outcome. We are committed to developing close partnerships with all our clients and to delivering a service that always exceeds expectations. Above all, we know that ideas and imaginative solutions are vital to make our clients' brands stand out from the crowd; connecting with consumers in a striking and persuasive manner.
The Supervisor of Strategy will be responsible for the development and execution of media strategies and plans for the Verizon account.
• Effectively communicate and present to top management and client
• Closely supervise the implementation and execution of the media plan, which includes objectives/strategies, budgeting, scheduling and establishing benchmarks for control.
• Accountability for accuracy and media intelligence
• Supervise and motivate staff
• Evaluate and assess media performance in order to determine the extent to which the original media objectives and strategies were accomplished
• Present POV’s on opportunistic proposals
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 4+ years media planning experience (including at least 1 year as a supervisor) with a focus on local media planning
• Excellent presentation and deck writing skills
• Strategic, creative, highly organized, and detail-orientated
• Effective team motivator and mentor
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Sign up and search through 21,557 curated jobs in the Entertainment & Media Edition: