Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
◦ Responsible for all NPS management, tracking, recordation and reporting of Medallia and Jira and any NPS training for the Sales Center of Excellence. Review performance reporting and provide read-outs to Sales Leadership Team. Partner with Sales Coaching Supervisors to ensure Sales COE goals and objectives are met.
◦ Observe huddle preparation with supervisors
◦ Observe team Huddles and complete Observations Feedbacks forms
◦ Observe customer callbacks
◦ Participate in Site level Elevations with Site Leadership
◦ Lead and create Supervisor trainings/Updates
◦ Lead Medallia tool training and supervisor coaching
◦ Attend Supervisor Monthly meeting and provide updates as needed
◦ Create process documents and build a playbook for the department
◦ Works closely with Sales Supervisors on all aspects of the NPS process, including but not limited huddles, callbacks, elevations.
◦ Reviews compliance and other relevant reports, assesses information and produces summary documentation for Leaders.
◦ Makes recommendations based on sustainment and provides on-going training to build NPS sustainment
◦ Partners closely with Sales Supervisor and Sales Management Team, actively participating in Sales Huddles, Team Meetings, Callbacks and all relevant COE activities to drive NPS performance and goal attainment.
◦ Strong written and verbal communication skills.
◦ Strong organizational skills.
◦ Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
◦ Strong team player- needs to work very closely with Supervisor Team and broadly across the Center
◦ Strong organizational skills
Sign up and search through 20,623 curated jobs in the Entertainment & Media Edition: