Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Make an Impact
Our Assistant Store Managers make an impact by strategically recruiting, training, and developing a productive store team whose primary focus is promoting our brand while offering exceptional customer service. They inspire and encourage teamwork towards successfully achieving sales goals while upholding daily operations and creating a fun environment.
We are looking for people who embody our core values; Authenticity, we are all in with our unique selves. Everyone is different at Company and we love it! Grit, we push through, we bounce back and we set our sights on the prize & go after it. Curiosity, we ask what if? What’s next? Sense of Humor,we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Yeah, seriously. Making an Impact, we go big. We perform. We make a difference.
· 1-2 years of retail experience, preferably within the fashion retail industry
· Passion for upholding an exceptional internal and external customer experience
· Brings professionalism and a level of sophistication to the role
· Team centric leadership approach that motivates and inspires your talent
· Ability to build brand loyalty
· Genuinely cares to help people succeed
· Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation skills
· Collaborative with others, yet able to self-motivate and direct
· Committed to continuous learning with ability to adapt and flex
· Able to adjust and customize according to the needs of the business
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
Who We Are
At Company, we dare to dream, disrupt, and deliver in a better way. Our goal is simple - bring innovation, style, and connectivity to an industry ripe for change. Company is on a mission to revamp the way fashion accessories are done. We are committed to creating great watches, jewelry, handbags, small leather goods and wearables by investing in technology and long-term value creation. With our diverse portfolio of proprietary and licensed brands, along with department stores, specialty stores, eCommerce websites, and company-owned and operated retail stores, we are building a leading fashion- and tech-forward accessories company. Are you in?
At Company, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in all employment practices without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability or any other legally protected status. Anyone requiring special accommodations to our normal application process please email ___@___(apply_to_show_email) and we will assist you.
Sign up and search through 23,490 curated jobs in the Fashion Edition: