Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Company is the leading provider of financial services in the academic, research, medical, cultural and government fields. We offer a wide range of financial solutions, including investing, banking, advice and education, and retirement services.
We are seeking a Sr. Infrastructure Developer who will support all Digital Metrics development, test, and production environments. Provide support and work with the Technical Lead to provide end-to-end design, development, and delivery of core technology services in accordance with enterprise standards and business needs.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
· Resolve and implement day to day technical challenges while communicating any risks or issues associated with the activities.
· Work with Digital Metrics development teams (both onshore and offshore) to ensure infrastructure needs are being met.
· Stay current with relevant emerging technologies, assess application for DevOps Support challenges or opportunities determining business benefit and impact.
· Support development, maintenance, and enhancements of in-house and cloud-based infrastructure.
· Build and Refine operational processes.
· Monitor systems and identify performance issues proactively.
· Test all changes to networks, hardware, software, and hosted applications.
· Develop technical documentation including the Solution Definition document and Technical Design document; ensure documentation is aligned to the Functional Requirements and uses document templates that meet SDLC standards.
· Identify and manage dependencies and downstream impacts of the project to minimize adverse effects on other projects and / or programs.
· Manage day to day technical challenges and communicate to Technical Lead any risks or issues associated with the development activities.
· Identify opportunities for system reuse and system simplification.
· 4 or more years of experience in infrastructure support including servers, OS, middleware, disaster recovery, storage, network, storage, database and cybersecurity.
· 4 or more years of experience with performance tuning complex clustered application environments.
· 4 or more years of experience in cloud-based and/or hosted services environments including hardware and software.
· Good analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
· College degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology.
· Experience working with Hadoop/Cloudera environments.
· Experience with mySQL database administration.
· Experience with the J2EE platform and Java application development lifecycle.
· Experience with OpenShift Container Platform and/or other containerization platforms.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity is not just the law, it’s our commitment. Read more about the Equal Employment Opportunity Law.
If you need assistance applying due to visually or hearing impaired, please email Careers Help.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
Requisition ID: 1721948
Sign up and search through 44,274 curated jobs in the Finance & Investment Edition: