Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Company Hedge Fund Services is a rapidly expanding Global fund administrator specializing in administering assets of complex hedge funds. The successful candidate will be an ambitious self-starter who has demonstrated the ability to function as an effective and strategic team member in a dynamic, fast-paced and demanding environment. This position will be responsible for life cycle event processing and break resolution and is expected to deliver excellent client service daily by way of operational process execution and professional communication.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support multiple clients within a fast-paced, challenging environment
• Verify, process and reconcile trading and life cycle activities
• Liaise with clients, associates and counterparties to resolve cash and position breaks
• Monitor and maintain bank debt positions to ensure accurate P&L for financial reporting
• Build and strengthen internal and external relationships
Knowledge / Skills:
• Ability to work independently and cooperatively within a team environment
• Client focused
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and with accuracy
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to meet time-sensitive deadlines with appropriate sense of urgency
• Fundamentally detail and process oriented
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other MS Office applications
• Experience with Wall Street Office software is strongly preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field preferred
• Operations experience in financial services industry or relevant proven work experience is preferred
Company provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us:
As a Company partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.
Sign up and search through 66,723 curated jobs in the Finance & Investment Edition: