Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Company is seeking a Social Media Strategist to support the Corporate Marketing department. This person will create and implement corporate digital content strategy for social media channels aligned with corporate priorities to support brand, recruiting and businesses. Lead planning, creating, coordinating and implementing digital content to support various corporate communications, campaigns and initiatives in social channels and communities.
1. Lead efforts to plan, develop, implement and measure multi-channel social media communication strategies for the corporation, working with corporate and business unit marketing partners.
2. Develop content/campaigns and maintain editorial calendar of placements across social channels, coordinating review and approvals.
3. Proactively create and publish news for external social media distribution.
4. Manage suite of measurement tools and maintain dashboards of online traffic trends, productivity metrics and client/prospect engagements.
5. Produce regular reports and provide timely metrics and analysis as needed. Draw conclusions from metrics and determine appropriate actions.
6. Coordinate multiple social campaigns simultaneously, providing strategic oversight and messaging. Tactics include paid and organic.
7. Support crisis response communications as needed.
8. Align / apply brand standards and best practices in all communication efforts.
1 - 3 years of experience
Strong knowledge and experience creating and implementing digital content strategies on platforms including Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
Experience using social media listening / measurement tools.
Exceptional writing, photography, content editing, and proofing capabilities. Video and graphic design experience preferred.
Knowledge of communications or journalism usually acquired through a formal degree program or related experience.
Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, Microsoft Office, social publishing platforms and social media analytics.
Strong verbal communications skills; organizational and project management skills; ability to work effectively with management and staff at all levels; and provide exceptional service to stakeholders.
Proactive approach to accomplishing tasks and learning about new and innovative trends in communications.
English, Communications, Journalism or related degree preferred.
Company provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us:
As a Company partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.
Sign up and search through 110,972 curated jobs in the Finance & Investment Edition: