PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES ARE:
1. Inspect the accuracy of product for potential quality issues.
2. Determining the most cost efficient way to pack a skid with product.
3. Place product on skids and band or wrap together.
4. Tow motor license required.
5. Produce barcode label with correct part number and quantity.
6. Transfer complete skids to warehouse.
7. Accurate entries of TW transfers on Intermec 2425 scanners.
8. May be assigned to perform other duties as requested.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS
ESSENTIAL MENTAL/VISUAL DEMANDS
RESPONSIBILITY FOR MATERIAL
RESPONSIBILITY FOR SAFETY
RESPONSIBILITY FOR HOUSEKEEPING
RESPONSIBILITY FOR WORK OF OTHERS
RESPONSIBILITY FOR SAFETY EQUIPMENT
We guarantee that you will
get more job interviews
in 30 days after using our resume writing services or we will rewrite
your resume for free.