Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Company is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
The Shop Manager Position is a customer service focused brand ambassador. The focus is to drive Company business within a department store providing an elevated experience to customers and educating and motivating retail partners. The Shop Manager will ensure there is overall support and retail partnership for the benefit of the Company business.
• 80% of time will be spent on the selling floor, supporting and engaging with clients• 10% of time will be spent training on product knowledge and visual merchandising• 10% of time will be spent meeting with retail partner management, supporting events, and office time• Shop Manager will cover multiple Company families of business, subject to change based on business need
• Meet and exceed shop-in-shop sales goals• Motivate retail partner staff to meet and exceed sales goals• Communicate opportunities; including, but not limited to: strategies to drive sales, stock needs, and product needs• Demonstrate in-depth knowledge and ownership of each business by creating big picture strategies to drive sales
• Provide an elevated experience to all customers (at least 80% of the Area Shop Manager’s time will be spent providing customer service)• Train and develop sales teams to drive business through an elevated experience and client database• Promote the Company brand by encouraging cross selling between shop-in-shops
• Ensure visual excellence standards are consistently maintained• Partner with retail partner to ensure all graphics are current by department
• Conduct regular product knowledge, sales, and visual excellence trainings to ensure retail partner sales teams are knowledgeable and able to provide a consistent elevated experience• Partner with retail partner management to gain support in operations, product replenishment, and day-to- dayevents
• Develop clear, consistent, and organized methods of communication with District Manager, corporate office, and retail partners regularly via email, phone calls, and/or in-person meetings
• Partner with retail partners to ensure deliveries are properly processed and on the selling floor in a timely manner• Oversee stock room maintenance and presentation, ensuring any organizational issues are addressed in a timely manner
• Minimum of 2+ years of retail management experience
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong fashion sense
• Exhibit proficiency in computer programs used by the company including Apple Software and Microsoft Office
• Proven ability to increase sales and profitability
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V
Sign up and search through 53,136 curated jobs in the Fashion Edition: