Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Company Insurance, a member of Company, Ltd., has an opportunity available, due to growth, for a Senior Underwriter - Workers Compensation. This position can be based out of either our Liberty Corner, NJ or midtown Manhattan offices.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
◦ Establishing and maintaining strong retail producer relationships and producing Workers Compensation insurance for the accounts presented by the agents.
◦ Underwriting workers compensation business in line with our underwriting guidelines and appetite.
◦ Collaborating with leadership to discuss higher level strategies and tactics and, where appropriate, individual risks.
◦ Cross sell accounts by working closely with the Casualty Division.
◦ Minimum of 6 - 10 years of experience underwriting workers compensation business.
◦ Proficient in both Guaranteed Cost and Large Deductible pricing.
◦ Start-up experience preferred.
◦ Excellent analytical, communication, and MS Office skills.
◦ College degree required, CPCU preferred.
◦ Ability to successfully complete multiple tasks concurrently within a fast-paced, team-oriented, working environment.
◦ Ability and flexibility to work in a dynamic and challenging environment.
◦ Demonstrated excellent communication and business development skills.
Company is committed to recruiting and retaining the most talented individuals in the industry. We offer a dynamic work environment and a competitive compensation and benefit package which includes a 401k plan, retirement/savings option, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental, vision, life and group legal plans.
Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, genetics, physical or mental disability, age, marital status, civil union status, family or parental status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All considered applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. with unexpired, acceptable employment eligibility verification documentation.
Sign up and search through 101,025 curated jobs in the Finance & Investment Edition: