Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Company Cloud Solutions allow our partners to run a full Software Defined Datacenter (SDDC) on Metal as a Service (MaaS) platforms including Google's GCP and Microsoft Azure. The Company MaaS program is designed to develop, deploy and support these partner offerings and drive Company market presence across multiple hyper-scale clouds.
As a Senior Product Manager for Company Cloud Solutions, you will lead a suite of services that dramatically accelerate the SaaS delivery across multiple Company business units and product teams. The core SDDC bundle includes vSphere, ESXi, NSX and VSAN and is the foundation for enterprise-class public cloud deployments. This high profile role will be directly involved in our long term cloud strategy and will be pivotal in ensuring Company's ability to deliver the number one cloud platform for enterprise.
• Be a key contributor to the Company’s Cloud leadership team, interfacing with multiple levels of the organization across the company on MaaS
• Be the CEO of your service from ideation to specification to design, and launch
• Build functionality that spans multiple product lines and handles different types of customer, partner and developer needs
• Work with a brilliant team across design, engineering, QE and operations in a dynamic, hyper-growth and geographically distributed environment
• Research and be the voice of the customers; work collaboratively and iterate with design and engineering teams
• Evangelize your features and the platform both inside and outside Company to increase adoption
• Get it done attitude and a growth mindset, thrive in a dynamic environment
• Enterprise datacenter product experience is a must, with a proven track record of delivering highly scalable and resilient services, on a tight schedule with a distributed team
• Strong knowledge of public cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP or Azure
• Experience with vSphere a plus
• Strong leadership, analytical and organizational skills
• Exemplary skills in creative problem solving and communication
• 4+ years as a Product Manager, 8+ years overall experience
• MBA or Masters in Computer Science or equivalent degree or experience
Company Overview: Company, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at Company website.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Company is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Company are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Company will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Company encourages applicants of all ages. Company will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Sign up and search through 42,887 curated jobs in the Tech Edition: