Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Operating in conjunction with a team of Financial Advisors, use knowledge and skills obtained through education, training and experience to assist financial advisors with coordinating and leading marketing initiatives and community outreach efforts to promote and brand the practice. Utilize appropriate resources to create, present and maintain presentations and proposals for clients and prospects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assists with the execution of client focused marketing strategies, maintaining and expanding referral sources including the coordination of target marketing campaigns.
• Assists in the design and management of the social media and internal marketing platforms for the practice.
• Research marketing/prospect opportunities to include business/professional associations, community organizations, speaking engagements, seminars and articles submission for publication.
• Acts as a liaison for all projects with the Marketing and Compliance Depts to develop marketing concepts that align with business strategy and brand positioning.
• Designs, customize and distributes marketing materials, on-going client communication, event invitations, marketing/communication campaigns, pitchbooks and newsletters.
• Coordinates and executes client/prospecting events, seminars and large scale community events for the practice to include planning, scheduling, speaker selection through vendor relationships, room set-up, menu, A/V requirements, giveaways and marketing initiatives.
• Maintains client relationship management system prospective client information gathered from events, referrals and internal marketing platforms.
• Coordinate efforts to gather data and assist Financial Advisors in preparing responses to requests for client proposals.
• Assist Financial Advisors with on-site presentations to clients and prospects.
• Calls and/or sends prospective and existing clients introductory letters offering services or inviting them to presentations.
o Assist with preparation of presentations and portfolio analyses for High Net Worth and institutional clients
o May assist with client prospecting
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Company’s working structure, policies, mission, strategies and compliance guidelines
• General investment concepts, practices, and procedures, used in the securities industry.
• Principles and practices of marketing and client relations management tools
• Financial services news and data resource tools
• General website design and management of various social media platforms.
• Operating standard office equipment and using required software applications to produce correspondence, reports, electronic communications, spreadsheets, and databases.
• Gathering, compiling and updating information and maintaining client relations management tools.
• Preparing and delivering clear, effective and professional presentations.
• Identifying the needs of customers through effective questioning and listening techniques.
• Organize, manage, and track multiple detailed tasks and assignments with frequently changing priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
• Continuously learn investment products.
• Use appropriate interpersonal styles and communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with all organizational levels.
• Keep all appropriate parties up-to-date on decisions, changes and other relevant information.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
• Provide high level of customer service.
• Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as within a dynamic team environment.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
• Associates degree and a minimum of two years marketing experience in a financial services environment or related work experience preferred.
• Any equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training as approved by Human Resources.
• None Required
Sign up and search through 50,476 curated jobs in the Finance & Investment Edition: