Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Under limited supervision, uses advanced knowledge and skills obtained through experience and/or formal training to monitor Visa and Check writing activity to minimize risk to the firm. Reports situations to branches and their clients, and management as necessary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Monitors daily check posting reports and take necessary action.
• Monitors various Elite Visa reports.
• Researches transactions for clients and branch personnel; including written communication to cardholders and merchants.
• Resolves disputes with other companies directly or through VISA on behalf of clients.
• Reviews questionable credit reports and participate in credit decisions.
• Back up for Loss Prevention Specialists
• Monitors ACH transaction reports and takes necessary actions.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Basic concepts, principles and practices of excellent customer service.
• General office practices and procedures.
• Intermediate to high numeric reasoning/comprehension
• Comprehensive knowledge of Company products.
• Operations and systems of assigned functional area
• Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks.
• Operating standard office equipments and using required software applications, including Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook and Access) sufficient to create documents, spreadsheets, and business correspondence.
• Proficient in Company in-house systems and vendor systems.
• Problem solving skills sufficient to effectively analyze, research, and resolve issues.
• Organizational and time management skills sufficient to prioritize workload, handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines.
• Communicate information orally and written in a clear and effective manner sufficient to interact with internal associates and external contacts at all levels.
• Provide a high level of customer service.
• Research and resolve problems in a timely manner.
• Assist in the training and support of new department associates.
• Attend to detail.
• Work in a fast-paced environment with frequent interruptions and changing priorities.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
• Associate Degree with two (2) years of customer service experience preferably in the banking industry.
• Any equivalent combination of education, experience and/or training approved by Human Resources.
• None Required.
Sign up and search through 64,370 curated jobs in the Finance & Investment Edition: