VelvetJobs relies on external sources for the accuracy of the job postings. Sometime jobs expire without us knowing about it. If the job posting happens to be expired, please alert us. Thank you!
Immediate Job Opportunity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Company, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Company isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Utilize your Logistics expertise and managerial skills in a large global supply chain. You will leverage your logistics technical experience and cross-functional team leadership skills to manage inbound and outbound material flows for domestic and international lanes. You will use your leadership abilities to motivate and energize your team. By collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, you will balance team workload and drive exceptional team performance with high impact for the SPS business.
· Implement the logistics cost & service strategy for multiple SPS businesses, primarily within the Americas region.
· Proactively manage our 3PL partners and internal resources to deliver our logistics cost and service strategy.
· Ensure optimization of business freight & distribution spend as well as service level metrics.
· Act as the primary logistics functional Subject Matter Expert (SME) to business management teams.
· Provide dedicated logistics support for ongoing business operations, site transitions, SAP deployments, special projects, acquisitions, etc.
· Includes overseeing freight, distribution, packaging, customs, and regulatory compliance.
· Identify, scope, and lead cost improvement projects to delivery annual budget requirements.
· Support management reviews by analyzing and presenting timely and clear data on freight trends, service metrics, productivity, etc.
· Complete Transportation Management System (TMS) deployment for Americas region and leverage this tool to optimize routings, modes, cross-business freight optimization, etc.
· Drive team excellence and talent retention
· Lead and/or support 3PL contract negotiations for transportation carriers, forwarders, distribution center service providers, etc.
Sign up and search through 30,514 curated jobs in the Industrials Edition: