Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Since 1994, Company has evolved from a single retail website to become a global development platform as well as an e-commerce and publishing partner. Innovation is in our DNA, and we constantly seek out the world’s brightest minds to research and develop new solutions to improve the lives of our customers: shoppers, sellers, content creators, and developers around the world. Because that's what being Earth's most customer-centric company is all about, and it's still Day One at Company.
Company’s Global Delivery Services provides last-mile transportation services that deliver tocustomers around the world. We continuously innovate solutions to improve the customer experience wherever we deliver. As a Sr. Financial Analyst of FP&A, you will support the Global Delivery Services team. You will conduct analysis provide strategic guidance and decision support to senior Global Delivery Services management, establish automated and scalable reporting. You will also drive the planning process for WW transportation activities.
This role requires strong analytical acumen, a passion for process improvement, a keen attention to detail, and an excellent track record of influencing business partners. This role has daily interaction with functional leaders across Company, and requires strong verbal and written communication skills.
Job Responsibilities include:
1. Establish reporting and planning process for Global Delivery Services to support fast growing business.
2. Conduct analysis to understand the business and report to senior management.
3. Deliver meaningful insight and practical recommendations through financial simulation and analysis to support decision making of senior management.
4. Drive continuous innovation and communication to both your operations & other business partners.
1. BA/BS Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Engineering or similar discipline with analytical bias.
2. 2+ years’ relevant experience in positions that require analysis, reporting financial results, forecasting, budgeting, variance analysis, and data interpretation of business impact and results.
1. Advanced degree (MBA or Masters in Accounting) preferred.
2. Advanced problem solving and root cause analysis combined with proven ability to communicate those analysis .
3. Experience with large-scale data mining and reporting tools (i.e. SQL, MSAccess, Essbase and/or Cognos).
4. Experience with COGNOS, SAP, Essbase, Oracle.
5. Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
6. Previous experience within a Manufacturing, Distribution Center or Logistics processes and systems a plus.
Company is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Age
Sign up and search through 16,993 curated jobs in the Internet Edition: