Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
At LG we make products and services that make lives better, easier and happier through increased functionality and fun. Put simply, we offer the latest innovations to make “Life Good” – from home appliances, consumer electronics, vehicle components and mobile communications to business innovations in digital signage, air conditioning, solar and LED lighting. As a global leader, we strive for greatness in product leadership, market leadership and people leadership to realize our growth strategies.
We offer an environment that enables colleagues to demonstrate their capabilities, focus on their work and create value. At LG, you're encouraged to take a creative and individual approach to challenges with strong emphasis placed on performance and skill—and equal, merit-based opportunities across the board. We want our colleagues to grow with our global business. That's why we deliver sure rewards for exceptional performance and offer industry-leading benefits. Come join the team!
We are currently seeking A Senior Director, Technical Services to join our dynamic team in Englewood Cliffs, NJ as part of the Digital Transformation (DXP) Team!
The Sr. Director of Technical Services is a strategic delivery position with the skills and experience to oversee our technical function and resources. Technical Services resources engage as part of our delivery team to provide implementation solutions, best practices and expertise with our Digital Transformation Organization. Technical Services resources provide a range of skills and capabilities that includes technical architecture, custom development, data integration and migration, managed services as well as expert services. The Sr. Director, Technical Services will be responsible for building, scaling and managing the technical services organization and oversees roles including, but not limited to, Technical Manager, Technical Architect, Technical Development and Delivery. This position provides the leadership and oversight to ensure that solutions are well designed and architected from a technical perspective, are built in way that ensures maximization of LGE’s capabilities and delivers successful project outcomes for our customers.
This position reports directly to the Chief Digital Officer.
· Design the technical services organization to enable scale and growth
· Build new skills and capabilities that go beyond API integration guidance and incorporate new disciplines around technical architecture, data integration and migration, custom development, managed services and expert services
· Manage a team of Sr Managers and individual contributors ranging across roles of Technical Manager, Technical Architect, Technical Development & Delivery and provide career path guidance as well as performance management
· Oversee the process for daily project staffing of resources to ensure team members are highly utilized and well matched to projects that fit their skills and strengths.
· Develop process and structure to effectively onboard new team members and oversee initial training as well as ongoing learning and certification activities.
· Work collaboratively with leadership to develop and evolve technical implementation strategies and capabilities as the product continues to evolve
· Ensure the technical services team is leveraging best in class delivery models resulting in high customer satisfaction and customer adoption
· Develop enablement plans and strategies to ensure the technical team learns new product features, consulting techniques, and implementation methodologies
· Manage capacity, utilization, revenue and headcount in accordance with fiscal plan metrics and targets
· BS/BA degree required
· 15+ years of management experience in Professional and Technical Development
· Background and expertise in building out new technical services capabilities and organizations to accommodate growth, scale and global reach
· Working knowledge of the Korean Language
· Background in building and maintaining capacity and financial models projecting team growth and utilization
· Demonstrated ability to successfully resolve situations that are broadly defined, complex, diverse, & occasionally, unprecedented.
· Proven track record of achieving Professional Services financial results while maintaining high customer satisfaction
· Experience working matrixed organization and with cross functional teams to achieve company and departmental objectives
· Ability to deliver Executive-C-Level QBRs and presentations internally. Executive level presence and communication both internally and externally
Superior communication skills to create and convey customer objectives, success strategies, and customer insights for internal and external stakeholder
LG Electronics, USA Inc., LG Mobile Research USA LLC, LG Electronics, Alabama, inc., LGEVU and Zenith Electronics LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the Company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.
Sign up and search through 51,309 curated jobs in the Consumer Products Edition: