Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
We are the world’s learning company with more than 24,000 employees operating in 70 countries. We combine world-class educational content and assessment,powered by services and technology, to enable more effective teaching and personalized learning at scale. We believe that wherever learning flourishes so do people.
SUMMARY –The Senior Customer Service Representative (Sr. CSR) is responsible for responding to a high volume of inquiries about the Company's products or services by following standard scripts, policies and procedures. The Sr. CSR takes inbound calls, Live Chat or emails from examinees, and others, regarding teacher certification programs. This individual will work independently within the Customer Contact Center (CCC) on related project and program activities.
75% of Scheduled time
· Serves as primary contact for all inbound customer inquiries. Requires proficiency across multiple projects and all communication channels.
· Identifies customer needs and expectations
· Responsible for promptly and accurately addressing customer inquiries using various systems and resources (computer systems, published materials and websites)
· Tracks and documents inbound support requests using established CRM system and ensures proper notation of customer problems or issues.
· Maintains quality service by following established policies and procedures
· Ensures proper security procedures are followed on all customer interactions
20% of Scheduled time
Collaborates with Supervisors and Program Leads
Maintains all scripts and templates associated with Email and Chat communication.